That was a damn silly thing to do...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Tom, glad last night went well. The advice on my dafne course was not to inject for wine or spirits (if having them with a diet mixer) but to inject for beer/cider check your blood lots and possibly eat something later before bed if needed. This is what I normally do. Well did before I became an old married. ;-) The other thing to consider is exercise - if you are off clubbing you will probably need less insulin if you are dancing lots, or have a long stagger home.

Tom

I will send you a PM with the DAFNE alcolhol advice in it, I cant get it to paste in here.

Tom

I will send you a PM with the DAFNE alcolhol advice in it, I cant get it to paste in here.

Tom

I cant get it to paste into a PM either, if you want you can PM me your email and I will send it as an attachment
Rachel

1) You'll do

2) Here's ?20. Drink until I'm attractive.

3) Here's fifty pence, call your parents and tell them you're not coming home. You've pulled.

4) I may not be Fred Flintstone but I can still make your bed rock.

5) That dress would match my floor perfectly.

6) Is your name Gilette? Because you're the best a man can get!

There are many more but that's the depths of my mind at the moment...

Loving number 2 - if I was to use it, the bait would have to be closer to the ?50 mark methinks...... 😉😉

Katie, yeah you're right! But it's funny! Wasn't sure if it was clean enough for print!

Tom good work there sir!

Dafne say inject for beer / cider! Wowser, wouldn't be happy doing that! How many carbs in a typical pint?

1) You'll do

3) Here's fifty pence, call your parents and tell them you're not coming home. You've pulled.

number 2 and 5 are my favourite lol.

Katie, yeah you're right! But it's funny! Wasn't sure if it was clean enough for print!

Tom good work there sir!

Dafne say inject for beer / cider! Wowser, wouldn't be happy doing that! How many carbs in a typical pint?

If a guy said tha to me i'd tell him where to go 😛

Someone said something disgusting to me once. I was smoking a shisha and he asked me to do something unconventional with it 😱 I ran away.

1) You'll do

Ha ha ha I like 1 and 2 best, brilliant. They would have made me laugh. Another one is 'go and get your coat, you've pulled'.

Once a guy came up to me in a bar and said "your bag is nice and small, most women have stupidly big bags" I really didn't know what to say, just kinda said "yes..." ad walked away 😱

It would be ok if he was just a chatty, friendly person but it was obvious he was trying to flirt and didn't know what to say next 😱 Strangest chat up line ever :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back