Tell Gordon Brown to fund more Type 1 research!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another friend of mine is on GMTV on Friday morning by the way with her two girls, the youngest aged 4 (I think) is type 1 with a pump. It is a piece on schools and care at school I think. She is lovely and her girls are gorgeous.

Ooh, I'm working friday, but will try to watch this somehow 🙂

Whoops sorry.

My friends went up to Downing Street. The children with type 1 were allowed through the gates but the mums not. They presented the petition. A couple have written pieces about which you may well see in a magazine at some point.

Another friend of mine is on GMTV on Friday morning by the way with her two girls, the youngest aged 4 (I think) is type 1 with a pump. It is a piece on schools and care at school I think. She is lovely and her girls are gorgeous.

I think it's going to be about misdiagnosis of diabetes as well as her little girl was badly treated 🙂

I think it's going to be about misdiagnosis of diabetes as well as her little girl was badly treated 🙂

Excellent and quite right. I can't wait to see her, they will be brilliant.

Hope you are ok and Rose better. Jessica still has this damned cold - 10 days now. :(

Excellent and quite right. I can't wait to see her, they will be brilliant.

Hope you are ok and Rose better. Jessica still has this damned cold - 10 days now. :(

sorry to hear that Adrienne, hope J gets well soon! Ive had a cold/tonsillitis for 9 days now, but it's clearing up finally - damn diabetes!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back