Tell Gordon Brown to fund more Type 1 research!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Done! Hopefully a fiscal argument might convince him... 🙄

Thanks Twitchy. We need everyone to do this. So if you have a minute please do. A couple of friends of mine are taking this to GB on Monday so the more people the merrier. They wanted 1000 and yesterday had about 700 so only a few more needed. 🙂

Ive done mine. And Ive given him a good telling off too!

Excellent. I started mine by saying something like 'stand up and smell the flowers' or something :confused:

thats me signed it

Thanks everyone, more the merrier. 🙂

Excellent. I started mine by saying something like 'stand up and smell the flowers' or something :confused:

haha! good one!

I have just posted the link to my facebook profile DO IT DO IT DO IT! :D

message to gordon brown and more!!!

finally after a few months of meetings and phone calls the labour candidate for bexhill and battle will come to see graham and myself tomorrow and we will speak about T1 children and school problems that every parent with a diabetic child have to face every day we should have an article on the newspaper and maybe we can make something constructive for every body with diabetes wishme good luck it will be pictured also the training bear from JDRF🙂🙂

finally after a few months of meetings and phone calls the labour candidate for bexhill and battle will come to see graham and myself tomorrow and we will speak about T1 children and school problems that every parent with a diabetic child have to face every day we should have an article on the newspaper and maybe we can make something constructive for every body with diabetes wishme good luck it will be pictured also the training bear from JDRF🙂🙂[

Hi Daniela

What is his/her name? You need to make sure he gets the information correct. I have been in correspondence with the local MP Greg Barker and he is communicating with the Dept of Health and the MP for Health or whatever it is about the rubbish care where we live. So with the Labour guy on board as well hopefully we will get somewhere.

Please please please don't let him say that the care is good down here.

Good luck. 🙂

dear adrienne is2 years that i try to get a peronal meeting with greg barker "completely waste of time " inless then 2 months every body from the labour party try to oganised the meeting "the things here are not good this is what i will try to achieve tomorrow and ill be good for everyone PS did you contacted that person in lewis offices? and by the way i am having a coffee morning next friday 11 to 12 149 de la warr road for JDRF

Look For A Poster At Little Common School

Sorry The Nane Is James Royston

Two years, I can't believe that wow. He is a bit wet to be honest but he is writing all these letters for me.

I was lucky, he came for xmas lunch at Little Common last year and as a governer I was asked to go as well. The secretary thought he might be useful to me so she made me keep a spare seat and put him next to Jessica and opposite her carer. So the carer spoke to him all lunch about Jessica who chatted to him about her type 1 and afterwards he chatted to me and said let me know what he can do and I've been in touch with him ever since.

Not sure what he'll be able to achieve but at least he is on our side.

Good luck Monday, I can't wait to hear how it goes. Does our mutual friend know, will she be there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back