T-shirts to wear at Forum Meet ups!

Status
Not open for further replies.
dyu know what would be really epic? A Black and Pink Ipump hoodie. It would match Florence :D

I DON'T GET PAID TIL THE 18TH

noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

I might just get one anyway.......

😱😱 Well there's only one thing Mrs Doyle would say to that:
mrsdoyle.jpg

😛

OH GOD I LOVE IT. I dint see that one *is blind* XD

*contemplates breaking the debit card out...*
haha you're not blind. I just made it, just for you🙂
(It's a private product, you can only buy it through clicking that link😉)

Definately gotta buy it now :D

Ah sod it, Im gonna treat myself :D

Awesome:D Hope you like it 🙂 That's another model for a photo 😛

Hi How much do the hoodies cost - I would probably like one for going to the gym.
I have no imagination at all - so can you all help with suggestions as to what I could have - type 2 on no meds but doing v well on diet and exercise.

Hi Lucy. It depends which hoody you would want. There are:
Hoodies
Long Sleeve Hoodies
MALIN Hoodies (Like a 'designer' style hoodie)
V-Neck Hoodies
Distressed Hoodies
Also the price depends on, how much text, pictures, how many colours etc
There are some hoodies already in the shop to give you some idea🙂
As for a design idea. Hmm well most of mine are type 1 designs, so I too would need some creative input for ideas 😉

Hello, here be a question. If I ordered it on 4th, how long will it take to arrive? Cuz it's been 5 days already :confused:

One thing I noticed was that the site was a bit naff with the address filling in bit. Could that be a problem?

I got my shipping confirmation e-mail yesterday which said another 5-7 days for delivery... hope they arrive before saturday!!

Hi Sam,

I just checked your order and it is still in 'waiting' status. This means:

The order cannot yet be processed (e.g. advance payment not paid, incomplete address, shipping failure)

So it looks like there is some kind of problem stopping your order being processed. When you say the site was 'naff', how do you mean. I've never had or seen any problems with it. Just your straight forward checkout process :confused:

Have you had any emails from spreadshirt relating to any kind of problem with your order? If not I may have to contact them see what problem they're having.

I had an order yesterday and it was shipped today, so the good news is they are getting shipped super quick, the bad news is, that yours isn't 'in production' yet :(

I got my shipping confirmation e-mail yesterday which said another 5-7 days for delivery... hope they arrive before saturday!!

They say 5-7 days to cover themselves I think. But every shirt I've ordered has been delivered by the 3rd day after the shipping confirmation email. Although there's never any guarantees when it comes to standard shipping and 3rd party companies slowing down the process. Here's hoping it arrives on time 🙂

They say 5-7 days to cover themselves I think. But every shirt I've ordered has been delivered by the 3rd day after the shipping confirmation email. Although there's never any guarantees when it comes to standard shipping and 3rd party companies slowing down the process. Here's hoping it arrives on time 🙂

Thanks redrevis! Fingers crossed :D

Hi Sam,

I just checked your order and it is still in 'waiting' status. This means:

So it looks like there is some kind of problem stopping your order being processed. When you say the site was 'naff', how do you mean. I've never had or seen any problems with it. Just your straight forward checkout process :confused:

Have you had any emails from spreadshirt relating to any kind of problem with your order? If not I may have to contact them see what problem they're having.

I had an order yesterday and it was shipped today, so the good news is they are getting shipped super quick, the bad news is, that yours isn't 'in production' yet :(

Hello, no emails at all :confused:

It like, wouldn't let me put my address in properly so it came all funny on my confirmation email. I obv won't put it here, but nope, they've not emailed me about any problems :(

Hurry up spreadsheet people, its getting cold outside brrrrr.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back