T-shirts to wear at Forum Meet ups!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello,

Great T-Shirts 🙂 Not seen this site before - only other ones I could ever find were the CafePress ones.

@Redrevis - Is there any opportunity for us to make suggestions of logos or slogans?

Think we need a "I'm not diabetic - I'm sugar challenged" one 😉

NiVZ

If I make it I will wear a t-shirt, it will be over a vest and under a sweater, which in turn will be under a very warm coat partially hidden by a scarf.:D

It is November, but if anybody manages to read it they get a free pint lol😉

wow more great feedback, awesome :-D

@carolynsurry: I was quite amazed to see how many vampire fan diabetics there were out there, had lots of compliments about that shirt.

@Hazel: Currently in my shop there are no larger sizes as I've not had any demand for them, but I could easily add a design onto a Women's Plus Size Shirt if there was a design you were wanting? I could also add other products to the shop like hats etc. This is the range of products I can use. Accesories are about 2 thirds down the page.

@KayC: Here you go:

I added an image to each, but they can be plain with just text if you prefer (which also makes it cheaper). Also I used just the normal Women's Classic T-Shirt, but again you can choose from a wide variety of shirts, but prices vary quite a bit.

@NiVZ: Sure, any funny slogans etc are most welcome. Here you go:

@ypauly: I wouldn't be offering a free pint, you'll have people holding you down and stripping clothes off you to win it 😛 Or you could have a design put on a hoody, jumper or jacket 😉

Thanks for all the positive comments guys, makes it worthwhile :-D

Last edited by a moderator:
Haha, great work redrevis 🙂 I suppose technically I should have said "Insualin challenged" 😉

The contour shirts and baseball shirts are really nice - are they only available in kids sizes?

NiVZ

I love them!! Good image too!!!:D

The other day, my husband was talking to his mum on phone. I think the subject was diabetes. He went "...yeah.....Kay's got Number 2......"
NOOOOOOOO It's called Type 2!!!!!😱

Therefore, I want a " Got Type 2, not No.2 " tee shirts.:D

PS With an image of poo, of course !

Last edited:
@ NiVZ: I'm not sure what you mean by contour shirt, maybe contrast shirt? Some are only available in kids sizes, but there is usually a mens 'version' that looks similar. See if the ones you mean are on this page. They are all the mens T-shirts. On the left hand side you can see 'organic', 'long sleeve', 'polo' etc, if you click on these you'll see the whole range that is offered for men.

@KayC: Glad you like them :D Oh no! you've not been referred to as being No.2, that's just plain wrong 😛 Here's your Tee to cheer you up 🙂 I went for the 'Girlie Shirt' this time.

@KayC: Glad you like them :D Oh no! you've not been referred to as being No.2, that's just plain wrong 😛 Here's your Tee to cheer you up I went for the 'Girlie Shirt' this time.
Me and my hub are loving this shirt even more than the last ones!
I like the shape and colour of the shirt and the image is....exactly what I was expecting!!:D When my piggy bank is full, I will drop in your online shop and pick up those shirts...
Keep being creative, Redrevis🙂

I am so getting the ipump womens hoodie on payday. I ADORE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

going to check out the site when i get paid !! but from what i seen on here i love the sense of humour ! and the cause !!:D

@KayC: Sounds like you've found your favourite then 🙂 The 'Girlie Shirt' is definitely a more 'fitted' shape, but costs a few ? more. I've found the classic and the girlie shirt have similar popularity so it's just personal preference really. I noticed I forgot the comma in your last design 😱 woops, it can be changed if you wanted.
I'm trying to stay creative, it just gets harder and harder the more designs I create. That's why it's so good to get other people's opinions, ideas and a fresh pair of eyes looking at it. Everyone's different and it's fun seeing the variety in sense of humour too. I've got a few more designs I'm working on so their should still be some fresh stuff coming up.

@SilentAssassin1642: Glad you've found one you like. I'll let you into a little secret. No-one has actually bought that one yet, so it'll be almost exclusive to you for a while 😉

@am64: It's great to see my sense of humour matches so many other people's, I would be a bit stuck if it didn't 😛

As there was a lot of interest in the shirts. I thought I better let people know about this, don't want you guys missing out on discounts:

31st of October 1 DAY ONLY, 1am to midnight. 25% off with a minimum basket of ?25
Use voucher code at checkout: 25HOURS

AND from November 1st-14th everything has free delivery, no minimum basket required🙂
Use voucher code: SHOPEARLYUK

As there was a lot of interest in the shirts. I thought I better let people know about this, don't want you guys missing out on discounts:

31st of October 1 DAY ONLY, 1am to midnight. 25% off with a minimum basket of ?25
Use voucher code at checkout: 25HOURS

AND from November 1st-14th everything has free delivery, no minimum basket required🙂
Use voucher code: SHOPEARLYUK

Ordered two today! :D

Great shirts, I love the I give vampires a sugar rush one.. will have to buy myself one methinks.. :D

@teapot8910: Thanks for that. Nice choices you made. Thanks for the mention in your blog too 😉

@squidge63: I was surprised how popular that one is. Vampires are 'in' me thinks 😛

@TomH: You've got until 14th of November to save up some cash. Then no more free shipping for a while 😱

I've been amazed at the responses I've had from other countries as well. Had interest from the USA, Netherlands, Belgium, Germany, Australia etc
I'm looking forward to the day I see someone wearing one and I have to debate whether to go up and introduce myself or not 😛

@teapot8910: Thanks for that. Nice choices you made. Thanks for the mention in your blog too 😉

I've been amazed at the responses I've had from other countries as well. Had interest from the USA, Netherlands, Belgium, Germany, Australia etc
I'm looking forward to the day I see someone wearing one and I have to debate whether to go up and introduce myself or not 😛

No probs at all, may have got you a US customer :D
If you come to the forum meet this month you may see some being modelled!

The meet just happens to be on the same day as I move into my new flat 😡
I'll be thinking of you all sat in your pub, drinking and eating lots of treats whilst I'm lugging a washing machine, fridge, freezer, 3 piece suite, bed etc up 4 flights of stairs 😱
You'll have to get some pictures of people modelling them for me 🙂

I DON'T GET PAID TIL THE 18TH😱😱

noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

I might just get one anyway.......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back