T-shirts to wear at Forum Meet ups!

Status
Not open for further replies.
i ll be the one wearing sorry i ve got to work teeshirt !😡

I like the "happy hba1c" and "be nice to diabetics we deal with enough pricks already"

Hi guys,

I've browsed this forum from time to time, never got round to registering. I've just seen this post which contains T-Shirts from the shop I created. So glad you all like them. It's great to see positive feedback. After I was diagnosed type 1, about 4 months ago, I decided to design some T-Shirts to cheer myself up a bit. People liked them and encouraged me to design more, so i ended up making this shop. The idea of the shop was not to make profit, but just to get people liking my shirts and wanting to wear them. Any profits I make have been donated to Diabetes UK or put back into the shop. Even if my designs just make people laugh when they see them but can't afford to buy them I'm still happy. We could all do with a few extra laughs from time to time 😉

I made these for brightontez, hope you like:

If anyone has any feedback on any of the shirts or has any design ideas I'm open to comments and suggestions 🙂

They're terrific, certainly made me laugh!

We don't allow advertising, but that's for when people just come on and treat the place like a market. This is different, as you're backing DUK and the links came from active members. Just wanted to clarify that in case people think we operate double standards 🙂

Welcome to the forum by the way - feel free to join in! 🙂

Thanks for the comments. Don't worry, I'm not going to spam myself on here, just wanted to express my delight in finding out your members like my designs. I hope you don't think I'm another digital market stall 😛 Now I've actually got round to registering, I'll get this in my bookmarks and try and hang out on here a bit 🙂

Great designs redrevis, my daughter is a 'Twilight' fan so I will try to persuade her to get this one
http://diabetees.spreadshirt.co.uk/sugar-rush-A14091316/customize/color/2/customize/color/2

As I'm not diabetic myself i have this one
398634376v2147483647_480x480_Front_Color-White.jpg

http://www.cafepress.co.uk/+see_speak_hear_no_diabetes_2_tee,398634376

Thanks for the comments. Don't worry, I'm not going to spam myself on here, just wanted to express my delight in finding out your members like my designs. I hope you don't think I'm another digital market stall 😛 Now I've actually got round to registering, I'll get this in my bookmarks and try and hang out on here a bit 🙂

Ive seen your designs posted on Facebook a few times now, everyone seems to love them and they do give everyone a good laugh 🙂

Since they don't them in my size - huge - I thought I would kill 2 birds, and wear a diabetes awareness hat - in red!

Ordered from Zazzle - they have dozens of hates, ties, t-shirts and all manner of anything you can think of

Hi Redrevis
I want two types of shirt in size 8.
" T2: Yes, I lurrve sugar "
" T2: Fat and Lazy "
:D

Fantastic!!! FINALLY I know what to suggest when people ask me what I want for Christmas!!! :D:D Just got to choose now...!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back