swine flu vac

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was deregistered by my GP for not responding to a letter I did not get - ridiculous. I only found out when I tried to get my repeat prescription.
Can they actually do that, or was it some kind of admin error? I would be hopping mad, but have a good relationship with our practice, thankfully.

Phoned the g.p re: swine flu jab as i've not had it.. she was still none the wiser when the next clinic would be. She told they had done one clinic already.. anyway she took my number and said would call when the clinic is set up! .. Like i said previously my partner had his done a week ago who only has mild asthma, anyway 2 days later he felt terrible like he was getting flu! totally put me off, he is still very bunged up, but we have decided i think he has just caught a cold from a party we went too last wk.. ppl there were full of colds - phew! hopefully not the swine flu jab side effects xx

Spent the day under my duvet aching and shivering, still feeling pretty horrid. Dunno if it was the jab but I certainly feel fluey.

I too have only been diagnosed Type 2 since October and I am going to have my swine flu vac on Monday. I too think it is better to be protected from it than to risk getting it. I'm sure we'll be OK.

me T2 aswell...had mind 2 weeks ago ...bit of a sore arm and felt a bit lethargic for few days but all fine now xxx grunt gruntxx

Had my swine flu jab at last, at a community clinic as was offered the vaccine as i am a dental nurse. My G.P was useless and said they couldnt do it there until after xmas. So took myself off to the community clinic and had it done there last Thurs, i feel fine but my arm is well red and very sore. i'm sure it will die down soon..
Sometimes a wonder with my Doctors!! good job i take responsibility for my own health! xx

Glad you got it sorted chezpez.

Had my swine flu and seasonal flu together on Weds. sore arms both sides, but otherwise OK.

I had my swine flu vac on 21st Dec, all i got was a slight sore arm, that's all so for those who are apprehensive about having it my advice is go ahead and have it and hope you won't get bad reactions from it - hundred times better than having swine flu itself. take care x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back