supplements

Status
Not open for further replies.
We aim to please! And (getting back to the subject) laughter is the best tonic!:D With no known contra-indications, except maybe split sides!😱

Or the loss of your bottom....:D

Lovely piccie by the way Northerner. I had some big flares too - and some shirts with huge collars 😱

Or the loss of your bottom....:D

Lovely piccie by the way Northerner. I had some big flares too - and some shirts with huge collars 😱

Hah! Penny-round collars - we all looked like Harry Hill - apart from the hair of course!! And I love the way that, in the '70s, even the staid businessmen were walking around with big lapels and kipper ties! My Gawd! What a decade!😱

Hah! Penny-round collars - we all looked like Harry Hill - apart from the hair of course!! And I love the way that, in the '70s, even the staid businessmen were walking around with big lapels and kipper ties! My Gawd! What a decade!😱

Certainly was! Although there's some great music about now, it was brilliant then - I saw the Stones and Blind Faith, in the Park (Regents Park, London) both free. Also went to IOW festival (I was only 14, but with older cousin and boyfriend at the time) and missed some of Jimi Hendrix because I fell asleep! Regret never seeing Led Zep. but went to a couple of Yes concerts, Jethro Tull, and Free were just a young band playing local gigs! Mind you, loved the music, but I'm actually enjoying life more now, in spite of the diabetes! 80's fasdhion, well - don't go there!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back