Some people worry me.................

Status
Not open for further replies.
Northerner your poem is brilliant! love it! ill definitely buy a few copies of the book and dish them out as stocking fillers at xmas xx

omg! the gay comment is the worst one ive ever heard (well to date)... hang on one of my brothers is gay and theres obviously diabetes in the genes, maybe that idiotic person is onto something. NOT! jezus!!!
How did you respond to such an imbecile?! (sp?) x

Hi Jimmysmum - I think I managed to muster something about being a sugar plumb fairy and left him stood scratching his head. I was annoyed at the time but afterwards saw the funny side.

I haven't really posted much since I joined, hopefully I will be able to contribute a bit more in the future. One thing that is really evident is how friendly all of you guys are on here.

Andy xx

Northerner your poem is brilliant! love it! ill definitely buy a few copies of the book and dish them out as stocking fillers at xmas xx

Well, there's only one of my poems in that book, but I do hope to have my own book out eventually, with just my stuff in it! My stuff is all humorous, none of that 'woe is me' you get in some places😉 There's loads more on my blog! (Shameless self promotion!)

Hi Jimmysmum - I think I managed to muster something about being a sugar plumb fairy and left him stood scratching his head. I was annoyed at the time but afterwards saw the funny side.

I haven't really posted much since I joined, hopefully I will be able to contribute a bit more in the future. One thing that is really evident is how friendly all of you guys are on here.

Andy xx

Nice one Andy! We're all here to look out for one another, so please do join in!🙂

Andy xx

Good for you! i bet that same person went home and googled diabetes and the sugar plum fairy LOL 🙄
Everyone here is very friendly yes, im fairly new myself (have 2 kiddies both diagnosed T1 since November 😱) i love logging in for the diabetes info and the laughs its 2 for 1 you cant ask for much more than that 😉 x

Northerner, let us know when the books out :D x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back