Some people worry me.................

Status
Not open for further replies.
omg! the gay comment is the worst one ive ever heard (well to date)... hang on one of my brothers is gay and theres obviously diabetes in the genes, maybe that idiotic person is onto something. NOT! jezus!!!
How did you respond to such an imbecile?! (sp?) x

must definetly get it then as it is maily geared at type 2s :/

Well in my humble opinion it is. Not that theres anything wrong with that, just doesnt give me much help/advice if anything. Would rather spend what free time i have on here as i find out so much more. 😉

You mean you didn't read my poem?😱

Nope sorry Northener, which one was it, I bet I have read it on here anyway. Great you got one printed though.

I just dont find it a good read to be honest. Balance, not your poems 😱

Well in my humble opinion it is. Not that theres anything wrong with that, just doesnt give me much help/advice if anything. Would rather spend what free time i have on here as i find out so much more. 😉

I wasnt saying it to get your back up.

omg! the gay comment is the worst one ive ever heard (well to date)... hang on one of my brothers is gay and theres obviously diabetes in the genes, maybe that idiotic person is onto something. NOT! jezus!!!
How did you respond to such an imbecile?! (sp?) x

Hey yes, one of my friends is type 2 and gay! Oh wait a minute his partner isnt diabetic though 🙄

how ridiculous, gotta laugh eh 😱

Hey yes, one of my friends is type 2 and gay! Oh wait a minute his partner isnt diabetic though 🙄

But you know us diabetics we can pass it on it is contagious.... lmao so his partner had better watch out!!!!

Perhaps he's undiagnosed. Hey, hold on! I'm a dedicated Kate Bush fan, and I like Kylie too!😉

Perhaps he's undiagnosed. Hey, hold on! I'm a dedicated Kate Bush fan, and I like Kylie too!😉

Now come on Northener jump outta that closet... 😉

you know how much i think of you xx x you would be the last person id be butting heads with on here

no way hun, I didnt mean any offence to type 2, was just referring to balance mag which i think is quite crap,

I know you didnt mean any offence either, no worries :D

Am loving this thread, it is an absolute joke what some people say and more importantly think but this gay/diabetes association thing will last in my head for a long time.

Come on now Northerner, out with it............. :D:D

Course I have read that before! Its great. Ive never heard of American Anthology? whats that about then, excuse my ignorance 😱

An anthology is a collection of poems. There will be 38 poems in the book, all about diabetes. It should get published in the next couple of months🙂 It's going to be called 'No Sugar Added'.

Sounds good, is it for some sort of charity? Well done on getting it published!

Sounds good, is it for some sort of charity? Well done on getting it published!

Yes, it's for the Diabetes Hands Foundation that runs the diabetes social networking site Tudiabetes. Oops! Sorry for hijacking the thread!🙂

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back