so saucy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hehehehehe 😱😱😱😱 I love seafood Yummmm

my sister was the same growing up she would love nothing more then to sit muching on crab sticks or eating those things in a jar with a stick , winkles or sumit

my sister was the same growing up she would love nothing more then to sit muching on crab sticks or eating those things in a jar with a stick , winkles or sumit

Yes I love crab sticks aswell ... delicious :D

Yes I love crab sticks aswell ... delicious :D

nope cant stand any of it , another was those things that are pickled , my unc is worse then my sister, mind since feb i have been getting more adventurous i had never tryed trout until lately,

nope cant stand any of it , another was those things that are pickled , my unc is worse then my sister, mind since feb i have been getting more adventurous i had never tryed trout until lately,

OOo I love rainbow trout , lovely cooked in the oven with herbs and garlic Mmmm

Hi all,

Branston have a new range of relishes. I've only tried the Sweet Onion one but it is delicious, especially on a sausage sandwich 🙂

NiVZ

i dont like none of the branston stuff accept there beetroot lol, o/h keeps telling me im missing out it is soo lovley blah blah but no i cant get on with it

Hi all,

Branston have a new range of relishes. I've only tried the Sweet Onion one but it is delicious, especially on a sausage sandwich 🙂

NiVZ

OO I might try it if its not laden with carbs thats is :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back