so saucy

Status
Not open for further replies.
ewww ffs i lived such a sheltered life cheese and marmite now primula and digestive biccies lol

Real butter on digestives or rich tea biscuits is Mmmm , Ive never tried primula on a digestive before though 😱

god i thot i was being brave dipping digestive in milk ffs :D:D

Hahaha well you are a Diabetic now Steff we like weird combinations of food lol , obviously by reading some of these suggestions 😱😱

god i thot i was being brave dipping digestive in milk ffs :D:D

Never let be said you geordies don't know how to have fun lol nutella on digestives is also nice lol just not good for diabetics lol

Hahaha well you are a Diabetic now Steff we like weird combinations of food lol , obviously by reading some of these suggestions 😱😱

lol i love jsut brown sauce on its own in bread thats adventorous as i go

pmsll here im the queen of fun

Just think, after all these food ideas you'll be spoilt for choice and a true adventurer lol

Just think, after all these food ideas you'll be spoilt for choice and a true adventurer lol

i know i will be comin home and referring to th is page and going back down to the supermarket with a list

Even better then as you will be able to replace all those carbs you will have burnt off lol

id hope you have 2 or you might be in trouble

id hope you have 2 or you might be in trouble
I've got a variety but that does include a matching pair of fuzzy spherical ones lol

pmsl, i had a matching pair once until surgery went wrong :D:D😱

Lol just as well they can work miracles with reconstructive surgery lol

Back on topic 🙂

I like mayo on everything and use the extra light one. I also love the sour cream and chive sauce they do in Mcdonalds but it's got alot of fat in it.
I don't like ketchup either

ahh another added to the ketchup haters hehe

i must say i got a tube of primula cheese and chive and also got mayo extra light hellmans , took the tube of primula to work and had it on 2 rolls it was really nice , will have the mayo tomorrow with chicken

cheers guys for all the suggs xx

ahh another added to the ketchup haters hehe

i must say i got a tube of primula cheese and chive and also got mayo extra light hellmans , took the tube of primula to work and had it on 2 rolls it was really nice , will have the mayo tomorrow with chicken

cheers guys for all the suggs xx

Mmm Primula cheese :D:D😉

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back