so saucy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steff

Little Miss Chatterbox
Relationship to Diabetes
Type 2
Right here goes ... i love my brown sauce with bacon eggs corned beef etc etc .. but i have seen/heard that it has quite alot of sugar in it , i hate ketchup with a passion and i would never try that but i was wondering what others have in there sandwitches to make them wet it you get me , I like a soggy sandwitch you see for example ham and coleslaw or tuna with salad cream any new suggestions would be greatly recieved????? xx

Hmm you've got me here as I dont really use sauces , What about Mayonaise , Branston , Mmm My favourite Marmite with cheese is nice lol , I think you'll find all sauces are full of Carbs and Sugar so the key is small amounts in moderation , story of our Diabetic lives lol 🙄😉

I found that Kraft do a nice selection in their light range. I can recommend the garlic and herb dressing, it's lovely.

However, non of them replace the Doritos sour cream and chive dip, it is nice and thick and full of flavour. Unfortunately it is full or carbs as well do only suitable on treat occaisions lol

I love mayo I think it goes with just about everything! Can't stand ketchup even the smell makes me gag yuck!! x

So glad to see others who don't like ketchup, everyone seems to think I'm odd because I don't like it!

I'm a mayo with everything person, or BBQ sauce! I'd generally go for a little bit and not worry about any carbs.

i have bbq sauce with everything and dont worry about the carbs in such a tiny amount as I have :D

I have ketchup on my veggie burgers and quorn sausages :D Only a tiny amount, so I dont count the carbs, but there isnt too much.

well BBQ sauce is out for me im afraid, thanks for that gasman sounds good i love garlic, MMMMM
yeah Addict i have jsut started getting into marmite again my lad loves it i have it with toast but also in sarnys , trying it with cheese might be my next move x

Last edited:
yeah this is getting strange now... :D

That's what im going to miss about low-carbing, cheese and marmite on thick white bakery bread MMM!

Ah but the joys of hypos mean we can still induldge but it not be cheating lol 😉😉

I got an idea for myself atually i was looking today i might try primula not had that but seen it in stores

I got an idea for myself atually i was looking today i might try primula not had that but seen it in stores

Ooo Primula cheese spread is lush :D you can get all sorts of flavours too like garlic and herb and chive etc Mmmm I love it :D

Ooo Primula cheese spread is lush :D you can get all sorts of flavours too like garlic and herb and chive etc Mmmm I love it :D

oooo excellent well i will try it AM if i hate it shall report back hahaha

omg that is such a good idea *induces hypo* lol. we have some of that bread at the moment 😉 nah i'll resist :D

Well if I hypo I always make sure I eat the things I miss the most about Low Carbing lol 😉 Kills two birds with one stone or whatever the saying is :confused:

Have to agree that primula is nice, especially on digestive biscuits!

oooo excellent well i will try it AM if i hate it shall report back hahaha

If you like cheese spread you'll love it :D defo , mmm I think I'll buy some when I go shopping tomorrow lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back