Status
Not open for further replies.

Eddy Edson

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 2
You can’t open food packaging.

You always watch The News and Weather.

You don’t know anyone on The Brits.

You still have video tapes, LPs and tape cassettes up in the loft.

You enjoy black and white films - even if you have seen them loads of times before.

Last edited:

You enjoy black and white films - even if you have seen them loads of times before.
I don’t consider myself old but I’d never heard of Wet Leg !

I still have video tapes, LP's and tape cassettes in the lounge.
One of the cars only has a cassette player, and I retrofitted that in the early 80's.

And singles and a working turntable. TBF we still play them.
Funnily enough I’ve just dumped a load of VHS videos and a video player in the local tip. Why on earth do we keep them?

I don’t consider myself old but I’d never heard of Wet Leg !
They were on Jools Holland a few weeks ago, otherwise I wouldn’t have had a clue either.

Cooking carrot and coriander soup, consuming it and declaring it delicious, and then finding the coriander in the salad drawer of the fridge.

I still have video tapes, LP's and tape cassettes in the lounge.
One of the cars only has a cassette player, and I retrofitted that in the early 80's.
@travellor Any 45 Rpm records in the lounge? I am just about to have a clear out of CD’s and DVD’s. I haven’t played any of them for years although I do have some LP’s in the garage along with a video recorder. I must be getting old…

@travellor Any 45 Rpm records in the lounge? I am just about to have a clear out of CD’s and DVD’s. I haven’t played any of them for years although I do have some LP’s in the garage along with a video recorder. I must be getting old…

Definitely.
I just bought a second deck, as I found a 78 rpm single from when I was a kid, and my existing one won't play 78's.
The Chinese one I saw does though.

Trying to find the Spurs vs Man U commentary to see if Harry Kane would add to his record when it's the girls playing! :rofl:

After watching a small part of the Brits, I mentioned to my daughter, now 17, that it would be fun for us to go to a concert one day. She replied, "that would be great, but aren't all the groups your interested dead now?" :rofl::rofl: Now that makes me feel old.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back