Severity of foot problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
I caught “hand foot & mouth?” (Without the hands & mouth.) diagnosed by an A&E virologist. It looked like the nightmare photos of neuropathy felt like testimonies from those with this complication of the nerve feelings? The only footwear I could remotely tolerate were “crocks.” (Just to get from my wife’s car to the checkin desk & take a seat.) The rest of the time, off work & barefoot all the time around the house.

I won’t judge. I support your personal decision. Sometimes needs must when the devil drives.
Thanks @Satan’s little helper

He already has a diagnosis though, of neuropathy, and a treatment plan of the support socks
Appreciated. I’m not diagnosing? (I’ve established neuropathy due to the course of the posts.) Just supporting @RichardsUsername ’s personal decision not to wear foot attire due to his issue. But we digress & take this thread off topic.

I have only been diagnosed 6 months ago but i have had problems with my feet, nothing as bad as your have but its can get so painful at times i cant sleep, I started taking both of the supplements a few weeks ago and i have noticed a improvement over the last week its well worth a try
Looking through all the posts and I cant find the name of the supplements you mention, any chance of letting me know please. I'm on gabapentin but it's only partially working on my legs, feet and hands.

Looking through all the posts and I cant find the name of the supplements you mention, any chance of letting me know please. I'm on gabapentin but it's only partially working on my legs, feet and hands.
Hi sorry for the late reply i take the supplements below both purchased from Amazon there really helping

Alpha Lipoic Acid 300mg 120 Capsules – Dual ALA (Both R-ALA and S-ALA

Benfotiamine 300mg x 120 Capsules

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back