Sainsbury's offer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you! Good to be back! Yes they originate from the US of A! However they are rha expensive over here, a couple of quid for a small bag/tube, luckily I have a cousin whose an air hostess who gets my supplies!! Worth every penny! It was from my family holidays many years ago to states which introduced me to them! The idea is to mix them to make a sweet cocktail so get a mango one, a passion fruit one and a kiwi one to make another new flavour! Fab fun and doesn't involve the maiming of jelly babies heads arms and other body parts! Lol!

O.M.G!!!!! This thread is soooo funny and soooo true to my rational and way of thinking! Love it! I haven't been on for a few weeks(coz of r'ship issues!) and I come back to this chaos and diabetic sweety rebellion!!!!! Well personally I only like the mini jelly babies from sweet shops rather than the commercial brand of Jelly Babies! Also, love the adult sweets 'the jelly bean factory' with crazy flavour such as pina colada,dr pepper, marshmallow! I run the risk of looking like a jelly bean! As for the thread about feeding the dog sweets , I do too , its choc they're not allowed! My dog loves toffees and chewing gum! Weird lab!! Also, rossi, like the invention with sweets and food colouring! I actually have invented an indulgent Mars Bar biscuit cake...but that's for a whole new thread!!!

Phew thanks for the back-up there Suze !! Hehe I thought I was going to get lynched for saying that! Glad to see you back and posting btw 🙂

Well I say that the dogs always run off the carbs anyway! I get out of energy just watching them!lol! Thanks and its good to be back posting! Thank god for blackberry's!

Well I say that the dogs always run off the carbs anyway! I get out of energy just watching them!lol! Thanks and its good to be back posting! Thank god for blackberry's!

Very true , even though my little dog is lazzzzzy he does have his moments going crazy up and down the stairs with his bouncy ball ! Hehe I havent got the time , energy or inclination to be running off Carbs lol :D
Thank God for Internet full stop ! It keeps me from going completely crazy ! At least coming on here I know I'm not the only one having a bad day with Diabetes >> Everyday lol hehe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back