Sainsbury's offer

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've always hated Jelly Babies >>> I now seem to have developed quite an addiction !! 😱 You definately HAVE to eat the black ones first >> bite the head off then eat the body !! hehehe I never eat Yellow or Green sweets though so I give all those to the dog >> no wonder he's obese Lol 🙄

I've always hated Jelly Babies >>> I now seem to have developed quite an addiction !! 😱 You definately HAVE to eat the black ones first >> bite the head off then eat the body !! hehehe I never eat Yellow or Green sweets though so I give all those to the dog >> no wonder he's obese Lol 🙄

you feed your dog jelly babies?? I'm shocked!

You could melt them down and and some blue food colouring, then cut them into random shapes????

you feed your dog jelly babies?? I'm shocked!

You could melt them down and and some blue food colouring, then cut them into random shapes????

Ekkk ermm yes I do give him Jelly Babies >>> only one every now and again though !! He's spoilt Lol 😱
Who has time to melt down Jelly Babies though honey!!?? you have too much time on your hands !! Keep those hands busy !!

I've always hated Jelly Babies >>> I now seem to have developed quite an addiction !! 😱 You definately HAVE to eat the black ones first >> bite the head off then eat the body !! hehehe I never eat Yellow or Green sweets though so I give all those to the dog >> no wonder he's obese Lol

haha yep. I never like yellow, orange and green sweets. I always eat the black and red ones first, I still end up eating the other colours afterwards though and just feel ill :D

hehe exactly! I never by 1 packet of anything. Doh!

:D God I really want some jelly babies now, but I will be in the 20s later if I do 😱

Ekkk ermm yes I do give him Jelly Babies >>> only one every now and again though !! He's spoilt Lol 😱
Who has time to melt down Jelly Babies though honey!!?? you have too much time on your hands !! Keep those hands busy !!

First experiment was an accident, they were in a tin in the car in the glovebox in the hottest week of the summer, haven't done it since, but it's a thought??

haha yep. I never like yellow, orange and green sweets. I always eat the black and red ones first, I still end up eating the other colours afterwards though and just feel ill :D
:D God I really want some jelly babies now, but I will be in the 20s later if I do 😱

I now have jelly beans in the car, if I'm feeling weak or low, I eat a few, but I always end up eating everyone of a particular colour, so the pot doesn't have that colour anymore, what planet am I on????

It looks like Northerner has created a forum of jelly baby addicts :D

May I suggest an exchange scheme where people can exchange with other members the colours each prefer, as black seems popular these should be exempt from the scheme and sent direct to me 😛

John.

Red and black are my favorites .... in any multi coloured packets .... unless its smarties or M&M's .... :D

Heidi
xx🙂

haha why does it sound bad??

I half agree, only the red and black ones reeeaaally taste nice, but i'll eat the others anyway cos' they are sweeties!!

my mummy always told me i shouldnt be jelly baby racist 😱

It looks like Northerner has created a forum of jelly baby addicts :D

May I suggest an exchange scheme where people can exchange with other members the colours each prefer, as black seems popular these should be exempt from the scheme and sent direct to me 😛

John.

Lol good try John !! >> I'll willingly send you the Yellow and Green ones though !! :D:D

yes, i suppose we should give those greenies a chance...

Funnily enough I'm not that keen on the green ones. When I hypo and need JBs, I'm always in a quandary whether to eat the red ones that I really like, or should I eat the green ones so that there will be more lovely red ones to enjoy at some future date. Yes, I know it's stoopid!😱:D

Funnily enough I'm not that keen on the green ones. When I hypo and need JBs, I'm always in a quandary whether to eat the red ones that I really like, or should I eat the green ones so that there will be more lovely red ones to enjoy at some future date. Yes, I know it's stoopid!😱:D

hypo reasoning is the best 🙂

I always like the red/purple sweets. Those skittles that were muddled up messed with my brain though

i do that but with other food...i COULD treat a hypo with it but i might as well have the stuff i don't really like because it's not like i'm eating it for enjoyment?!

I was abit naughty !I got a bag from the poudland in London but only had a few . gave the right to a mate of mine

O.M.G!!!!! This thread is soooo funny and soooo true to my rational and way of thinking! Love it! I haven't been on for a few weeks(coz of r'ship issues!) and I come back to this chaos and diabetic sweety rebellion!!!!! Well personally I only like the mini jelly babies from sweet shops rather than the commercial brand of Jelly Babies! Also, love the adult sweets 'the jelly bean factory' with crazy flavour such as pina colada,dr pepper, marshmallow! I run the risk of looking like a jelly bean! As for the thread about feeding the dog sweets, I do too, its choc they not allowed! My dog loves toffees and chewing gum! Weird lab!! Also, rossi, like the invention with sweets and food colouring! I actually have invented an indulgent Mars Bar biscuit cake...but that's for a whole new thread!!!

Hiya Suze, nice to see you back🙂 A friend of mine used to bring jelly beans like back from business trips to Boston USA - I believe it is known as 'beantown' and had some astonishingly weird flavours!😱:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back