Sainsbury's offer

Status
Not open for further replies.

rossi_mac

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
Big box of jelly babies half price!!!

Woop Wooo, picked up a few for my work supply to sort me out if I start the shakes!!

Yes, i saw that offer yesterday! We well stocked up! 🙂🙂

Hehehehe .... You beat me to this one Northerner .. I spotted them in the co-op today as well on offer .... :D

Heidi
xx🙂

I don't know how you guys have the will power to leave these alone till you are hypo 😱

I don't know how you guys have the will power to leave these alone till you are hypo 😱

Okay you got me, I don't I'll now be high every afternoon till I've finished them!🙄

unfortunately they're not vegetarian...will keep my lucozade to hand 🙂

Shiv, thats a shame, what candy can you devour then?

lol this sounds bad, but the only jelly babies that taste nice are the black ones. The red, yellow and green ones are icky

so, mishing it to sainsburys is a bit of a mission just to sit there whilst hypo picking the black ones out!

Ive just realised how bad that actually sounds...

lol this sounds bad, but the only jelly babies that taste nice are the black ones. The red, yellow and green ones are icky

so, mishing it to sainsburys is a bit of a mission just to sit there whilst hypo picking the black ones out!

Ive just realised how bad that actually sounds...

haha why does it sound bad??

I half agree, only the red and black ones reeeaaally taste nice, but i'll eat the others anyway cos' they are sweeties!!

Big box of jelly babies half price!!!

Woop Wooo, picked up a few for my work supply to sort me out if I start the shakes!!

The following is tongue in cheek so please don't flame me!

"Any excuse to have a hypo!" :D:D

Trust me, we've all taken extra insulin at meal times so we can have some sweets later 😉

I bite the legs off jelly babies first ... then the arms ... body ... save the head till last .... 😱:D

Heidi
xx🙂

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back