retinopathy eye exam

VICTOR HILL

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
had my one done in nov very small but well run clinic one to one bit of advice as i had mask did steam up my glasses so i did not think my vision was as good before but all signs taken the machine about 4 times each eye were ok also may be done again in feb then i am in for a glasses check in high street opticians and my 3 year test of driving note i did see somewhere some gov section is looking into modern cars headlight s as i do not know about you, are out of focus to bright and glare acceding to RAC STAY SAFE VIC

Lucyr

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 2
I have been waiting since Dec 2019 when my appointment suppose to be.
It will be within two years of your last test unless you are high risk

Lucyr

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 2
had my one done in nov very small but well run clinic one to one bit of advice as i had mask did steam up my glasses so i did not think my vision was as good before but all signs taken the machine about 4 times each eye were ok also may be done again in feb then i am in for a glasses check in high street opticians and my 3 year test of driving note i did see somewhere some gov section is looking into modern cars headlight s as i do not know about you, are out of focus to bright and glare acceding to RAC STAY SAFE VIC
Did they say why it needs to be done again in February only 3 months after last one?

trophywench

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
Err= the headlights always went blurry when I had cataracts so get to the optician asap, since if you do have them it is entirely possible they couldn't get a properly chrystal clear picture of the back of your eye. Had trouble getting a decent pic of my left eye, the second one I was waiting for the op for. My right eye was fine cos I had that done first.

trophywench

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
PS I also had trouble knowing where the kerb was, and dusk and murky weather - OMG.