Quote of the week competition.

Status
Not open for further replies.
This thread is hilarious- you 're all mad as march hares!!!! Poor Steff has given up the will to live! The intentions were good Steph 🙂)

Caryn lol, I cancelled the idea yesterday so have no idea why the thread is still open but hay ho not my decision.

its still going because it was such a good idea Steffy

hei what about this Mussolini said "is better to be hated rather than been ignored "it works for me today!!!

Someone said this made them laugh ::

I guess that if you have a child with hair loss then you are at risk of getting type 2 diabetes. If you however have a aunt or uncle with hair loss you will get type 1. See easy peasy lemon squeezy.

This one gets my vote! When is the closing date?:DBev

Im abandoning this idea, any one wants to take it up be my guest!.

Personally I think Steff has won, this is the best quote of all. :D

Hi Steff - looks like your thread has grown arms and legs. This isn't a quote from the board, but something I said in the office. It's a bit risque so I'll censor as much as possible for our younger audience.

We were having a conversation about diabetes in my office one day (everyone in the room knows I'm diabetic). One of the girls gave out a bit too much information and said she once had a diabetic boyfriend who was large in the trouser department.

I quickly replied dead pan "Oh thats common in diabetics" and left the room to much hilarity.

NiVZ

Hi Steff - looks like your thread has grown arms and legs. This isn't a quote from the board, but something I said in the office. It's a bit risque so I'll censor as much as possible for our younger audience.

We were having a conversation about diabetes in my office one day (everyone in the room knows I'm diabetic). One of the girls gave out a bit too much information and said she once had a diabetic boyfriend who was large in the trouser department.

I quickly replied dead pan "Oh thats common in diabetics" and left the room to much hilarity.

NiVZ

Yes, 40" waists can be quite common.😉

Hi well I decided i had put to much energy and effor it to this to just kiss it goodbye i have 4 quotos this week to choose from and i will post the winner in a while.

Hi well I decided i had put to much energy and effor it to this to just kiss it goodbye i have 4 quotos this week to choose from and i will post the winner in a while.

Steff, that pleases me enormously, sorry I haven't been giving you much help with it, had a lot on my plate recently.

Steff, that pleases me enormously, sorry I haven't been giving you much help with it, had a lot on my plate recently.

oops hope you dnt mind i just mailed you my 4 for us to pick 🙂

great news Steffy it would have been a real shame if you hadnt done it xxx😉

Oops! Yes sorry Steph - I meant to say I am very happy that your doing this again - sounds like fun!🙂Bev

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back