Quote of the week competition.

Status
Not open for further replies.
This one cracks me up - sorry Steff I know it is not within the theme from your post above but I thought it might bring a smile to someones face.

_45162744_-2.jpg

The English is clear enough to lorry drivers - but the Welsh (apparently) reads "I am not in the office at the moment. Send any work to be translated."

lol thank you sandy very good x

i have got many from today so thanks guys you aint dissapointing xx

My quote has to be from the horrible man on the train who said 'I can tell a diabetic, they smell of sugar and are a funny colour'! If only it were that simple...

My quote has to be from the horrible man on the train who said 'I can tell a diabetic, they smell of sugar and are a funny colour'! If only it were that simple...

Did you say I can tell a pig, "they look dirty and have BO"?

Someone said this made them laugh ::

I guess that if you have a child with hair loss then you are at risk of getting type 2 diabetes. If you however have a aunt or uncle with hair loss you will get type 1. See easy peasy lemon squeezy.

I guess that if you have a child with hair loss then you are at risk of getting type 2 diabetes. If you however have a aunt or uncle with hair loss you will get type 1. See easy peasy lemon squeezy.

hahaha funny you should say that , it is one of the contenders for winning for this week.

I cry "foul"! No prompting should be allowed!! :D

Andy 😛

My all time favourite, out of the mouths of babes, "please bend it staight uncle Jim" :D

i should win for finding out about the hair loss !!

Im abandoning this idea, any one wants to take it up be my guest!.

I don't blame you Steff, like all the best ideas (like cheese) it's very hard to follow through and work (have you ever tried making cheese?) but so long as well all make each other part our lips and chuckle every now and then all is good:D

"My education was dismal. I went to a series of schools for mentally disturbed teachers"

Woody Allen

"My education was dismal. I went to a series of schools for mentally disturbed teachers"

Woody Allen

"Educated himself during the school holidays from Eton".
Whos Who entry of Sir Sacheverel Sitwell.

While a lot of these quotes are very wise and good, the intention was to look out for bloopers made by members in the course of their posting each week 🙂 Unintentional crackers, as it were!

While a lot of these quotes are very wise and good, the intention was to look out for bloopers made by members in the course of their posting each week 🙂 Unintentional crackers, as it were!

Unintentional crackers ehy? Not heard of them I known of Jacobs and carr's wifey likes that cracker bread stuff, me no fussy so long as the cheese ain't blue and there's wine/port rossi happy :D

This thread is hilarious- you 're all mad as march hares!!!! Poor Steff has given up the will to live! The intentions were good Steph 🙂)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back