Quote of the week competition.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steff

Little Miss Chatterbox
Relationship to Diabetes
Type 2
I came up with a little idea last week put it to Northerner and he said what a fab idea so here goes.

What I thought was why not have a quote of the week kinda game , where me and Northener look out for a really funny or genuis line we pick our 3 favorites of the week and between us (me and northerner) we pick a winner.I was thinking as a prize you could have a poem from Northerner.
Hope everyone thinks its a good fun idea.

Watch what your saying it will be getting watched :D:D.

Last edited:
Loosely translated from the French one of my all time favourites is this:

"I'm not doing too badly, but reassure yourselves that one day I won't forget to die"

Charles De Gaulle

Thats a brill Idea .... I will listen carefully to what Nathan says when speaking cave man ... I will try to translate ... at the moment he is coming out with some classics ...

Heidi
xx🙂

Thanks Heidi it dont have to be specific quote either you can be talking in here on a thread about anything as long as it catches the eye, for example if he dont mind me using him as an example rossi said last week i have stuck my finger in many things talking about testing or along those lines i think and it made me laugh.

rossi will win hands down !! great idea

When I told someone today about the change of diagnosis they said "Oh, so it wasn't your fault then?" Arrrgggghhhhh!!!!!!

This really made me laugh on the Chris Moyles Radio Show last week. They were having a comical discussion about why people should/shouldn't be vegetarians, and one listener texted in with

"If God didn't want us to eat animals, why did he make them out of meat?"

:D:D

xx

Me win something! Woopie, I'll have to have a drink before proper random gubbins pops out of me cake hole, and not much time at the mo been busy all over, next stop the moon🙂

PS Crackin' idea! although a great prize not sure if Northe' has time for loads of poems for prizes every week!😉

Me win something! Woopie, I'll have to have a drink before proper random gubbins pops out of me cake hole, and not much time at the mo been busy all over, next stop the moon🙂

PS Crackin' idea! although a great prize not sure if Northe' has time for loads of poems for prizes every week!😉

Well no not every week im trying to rack my brains as to what i can give as a prize ( within reason)😉

Well no not every week im trying to rack my brains as to what i can give as a prize ( within reason)😉

I'll have a think for you too Steff, well I'll see if my spare brain cell can be bothered to get up for work first!

This really made me laugh on the Chris Moyles Radio Show last week. They were having a comical discussion about why people should/shouldn't be vegetarians, and one listener texted in with

"If God didn't want us to eat animals, why did he make them out of meat?"

:D:D

xx

Hehehe ... I heard that too ... I love the Chris Moyles Show .... I've had mascara in mi eye many times listening and giggling to them all ... some of the lines they come out with ... Priceless ....

Heidi
xx:D

make a certificate and post it up ...your brilliant at that steffy xx
i know what you want ...its the comment posted on a thread that sometimes just makes you crack up ....

make a certificate and post it up ...your brilliant at that steffy xx
i know what you want ...its the comment posted on a thread that sometimes just makes you crack up ....

Yes hun thats the idea

yeah good idea i can put the winners name up on my piccy for a day or something

Hi all I think some people have got the wrong end of the stick with this, i aint looking for quotos from anyone famous etc it has to come from YOUand off this forum as i said earlier last week rossi said something that made me laugh and that what made me think of the idea, so in summary we are just looking for something said that has been written on this forum that has made us laugh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back