Please tell me im not the only one that does this

Status
Not open for further replies.

rayray119

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
Pronouns
She/Her
Today i wanted a stickers. And and just after eating it. I thought did i just actully the inject the insullin or did i just deail pen and not inject it

I do that quite a lot.Depending on what insulin pens you use some can tell you what time you last injected and the dose. If not just monitor your numbers to see if you go high and if you don’t go high then you remembered to do your injection

Yes, it happens often to me although I no longer eat Snickers. The NovoPen Echo is great for being able to check if I did actually inject it or if I just recorded it on my Libre reader and then forgot to inject. It becomes so second nature you often just don't remember eve if it was only a few minutes ago.

I do that quite a lot.Depending on what insulin pens you use some can tell you what time you last injected and the dose. If not just monitor your numbers to see if you go high and if you don’t go high then you remembered to do your injection
I can the thoughti had was weather i just dailed up the dose and because i couldnt remember puting into my stomach i guess i must have done though as it would proprelly look much worse then this if i didnt

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-01-08-19-26-36.png
    Screenshot_2022-01-08-19-26-36.png
    96.7 KB · Views: 7
I can the thoughti had was weather i just dailed up the dose and because i couldnt remember puting into my stomach i guess i must have done though as it would proprelly look much worse then this if i didnt
How long ago did eat?

Theres also the stanred evening rise i tend to have to consider

Around half 6 so an hour i think
By looking at the 8.1 number your Libre says and staying stable. I think you remembered to do your injection as your numbers would have probably risen more dramatically?

Yeah they risen a bit now well libre say 9.6 but line looks itsgoing up but in his the evening and there is a point it rises anyway

Puss i around 1.7 down to 1 and half i would love be ablle to do exact amouts of insulin

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-01-08-19-50-13.png
    Screenshot_2022-01-08-19-50-13.png
    102.9 KB · Views: 6
If you know your levels start to rise on an evening I would have rounded it up instead of down to help deal with that upward drift.

Puss i around 1.7 down to 1 and half i would love be ablle to do exact amouts of insulin
Do you mean when whatever you use to work out your insulin rounds the units up or down?

If you know your levels start to rise on an evening I would have rounded it up instead of down to help deal with that upward drift.
Yeah the problem with that it would have sent me low before rise

Do you mean when whatever you use to work out your insulin rounds the units up or down?
I gerabally work it out myslef if im near and round up or down to wich either half im near to

Half a unit more would only drop you 1.5mmols and some of that would have been taken up by the Snicker since you were rounding up, so that extra small amount probably would only have dropped you 1mmol and you were already on about 7 by the look of it when you bolused so plenty of room for that extra half unit in my opinion.

Half a unit more would only drop you 1.5mmols and some of that would have been taken up by the Snicker since you were rounding up, so that extra small amount probably would only have dropped you 1mmol and you were already on about 7 by the look of it when you bolused so plenty of room for that extra half unit in my opinion.
Treast me its done it before a tiny bit extea set me low even if i was around 6 or 7 always thats why i sais it may not have been thw standred rise. I would have wanted to epasilly be cleafue when i still i had my diner insulin active And the starded rise of the evening meal insullin active

When i do a corerection 1 drops seems to drop me 6 so half a unit would actully drop 3. Thats when tberes no other insullin active

I actully did 2 and a half units for diner and 1 and half units for the stackers but seem to be able to only put whole units in my my libre app

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-01-08-20-38-00.png
    Screenshot_2022-01-08-20-38-00.png
    100.3 KB · Views: 5
It just appears and me that my body needs exact amounts but i can't do on pens. Ill talk about in another theard.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back