No insulin but i am on byetta!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks hun thats helped , i will more then likely have more questions in the next few days, leaflets you get with these things dont always answer all the questions lol

God I've missed all the excitement too as I've been in Devon since Thursday! How's it going Steff? Hope all OK. x

God I've missed all the excitement too as I've been in Devon since Thursday! How's it going Steff? Hope all OK. x

You naughty girl how dare you be away when i go onto byetta, i will be having words with you on Saturday :D:D.No seriously im on my 6th injection and im doing ok hun , slightly nauseus sometimes but it subsides preety quick x

You naughty girl how dare you be away when i go onto byetta, i will be having words with you on Saturday :D:D.No seriously im on my 6th injection and im doing ok hun , slightly nauseus sometimes but it subsides preety quick x

Sorreeeee.......glad you're doing OK tho. Will PM you re Sat.

thedame or malc if you read this can you help me out, i dont feel much like eating an evening meal but ive taken my byetta will anything happen if i dont eat???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back