need facts!!!???

Status
Not open for further replies.
I always tell them that I am diabetic and need a diet cola, then there is no excuse, although under trades descriptions act they shouldn't give you full fat coke when you ask for diet.

Thanks for the offer Bev, but I think I'll have a Mocha instead. (interestingly it's 5g sugar but doesn't seem to cause me any problems, maybe the 5g fat, who cares)

Last edited:
Do you know what in all my years i have never ever thought that when i ask for diet coke i would get the normal stuff. I am pleased in the how ever many years i have been diabetic now that i have been made aware of this. Anyone know where one can buy these Diastix(?) from...i need to get myself some!
Thanks Bernie 🙂 xx

Do you know what in all my years i have never ever thought that when i ask for diet coke i would get the normal stuff. I am pleased in the how ever many years i have been diabetic now that i have been made aware of this. Anyone know where one can buy these Diastix(?) from...i need to get myself some!
Thanks Bernie 🙂 xx

Any pharmacy should have them. They are made by Bayer and cost around ?5 for 50

Diastix don't have a long shelf life once you've opened them. I got mine off an internet pharmacy. If you want to test for diet drink I found you can use your meter (if you have one).

Thanks guys...i have several part-ties (sticks tongue in side of mouth) coming up so may just do some dipping!
Cool beans.... 🙂

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back