My Low Carb Plan!

trophywench

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
Ooooh - so is it party time in January when you celebrate by buying a smaller belt than?

Glad the BG is still descending and pleased to hear you're still keeping your keks up !

Darren85

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 2
Morning everyone, thank you! It feels really motivational to get a pat on the back i wont lie !

An hour into work ive had my healthy yoghurt breakfast, got my packed lunch today of a very small apple, salad, ham cheese boiled egg and just for a treat a cheese triangle to dip my cucumber into lol. Going to try to drink more today, I realised yesterday I only drink about 500ml !

ColinUK

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 2
You’re doing really well!

NotWorriedAtAll

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 2
Morning everyone, thank you! It feels really motivational to get a pat on the back i wont lie !

An hour into work ive had my healthy yoghurt breakfast, got my packed lunch today of a very small apple, salad, ham cheese boiled egg and just for a treat a cheese triangle to dip my cucumber into lol. Going to try to drink more today, I realised yesterday I only drink about 500ml !
Well done spotting the drinking issue. That is one of my downfalls - not drinking enough. I found it makes a big difference to my sugar levels if I drink plenty of non-sugar drinks.

Shells2909

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 2

Darren I'm following your posts (not in a psycho stalker type way honest) but I'm new to T2 too and really interested to see what you're eating and your BG levels.
You are doing so well!!!

rebrascora

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
I was just thinking it has been a few days since you posted anything. Hope you are OK??