My first Christmas

Status
Not open for further replies.
aww sneaky eh! well last year the lads big pressie was a wii and he had to be with me wen i got that , but the rest of the gear was hidden well enuff he is only 8 like , so i think he aint quite sussed just yet wer our hiding places are.

becky has lost the santa thing now she knows were the presents are but she cant see them as daddy has the key lol but shes marks all the things in the argos cat she wants its all hannah montana and high school musical disney have a lot to answer of lol

becky has lost the santa thing now she knows were the presents are but she cant see them as daddy has the key lol but shes marks all the things in the argos cat she wants its all hannah montana and high school musical disney have a lot to answer of lol

with mine its all computer consoles this xmas he wants the new nintendo DS watever it is , my dad getting him it like and we guna get him some games , anyways we best behave we are going off the subject here lol.

I've had a look in the latest Sweet magazine and there's some festive recipes.

My plan is to have porridge for breakfast, dinner roast turkey crown, roast spuds, veggies, yorkshires and gravy. Pud will be xmas pud from supermarket and home made brandy (esscense) butter. No alcohol as driving. Supper leftovers sandwiches.

I've had a look in the latest Sweet magazine and there's some festive recipes.

My plan is to have porridge for breakfast, dinner roast turkey crown, roast spuds, veggies, yorkshires and gravy. Pud will be xmas pud from supermarket and home made brandy (esscense) butter. No alcohol as driving. Supper leftovers sandwiches.

sound like christmas to me

i dont like to waste any space in my stomach on christmas day with things like porridge, so it's chocolate for breakie! 😉

i dont like to waste any space in my stomach on christmas day with things like porridge, so it's chocolate for breakie! 😉

As a kid we always opened our selection boxes and have chocolate for breakfast. Last year I ate chocolate coins for breakfast :D

I suspect we will be cooking xmas lunch again this year, me, my partner and the in-laws, so that will be 3 out of 4 with diabetes. In my family the diabetics ted to outnumber the non's

As a kid we always opened our selection boxes and have chocolate for breakfast. Last year I ate chocolate coins for breakfast :D

I suspect we will be cooking xmas lunch again this year, me, my partner and the in-laws, so that will be 3 out of 4 with diabetes. In my family the diabetics ted to outnumber the non's

Chocolate coins? you still get a stocking, don't you?? 😉

I do!

I was diagnosed just before Easter 2006, i didn't have any chocolate and was miserable, so I'd say go for option b and enjoy the day.

Yep :D actually I got 2 last year!

heehee! That makes me feel better because you're a couple of years older than me 😉 And it means I'll still be getting them for at least another couple of years :D

I dont like cheap chocolate so I never eat the chocolate coins, I give them to my mum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back