Missing in action - are you still reading?

How do you use the forums?

• Read frequently, but have never posted

Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Read frequently, post occasionally

Votes: 39 53.4%
  • Read frequently, post frequently (>1 post per day)

Votes: 26 35.6%
  • Joined, but use another site more often

Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Pop in occasionally to see what's happening

Votes: 4 5.5%
  • Other (please let us know!)

Votes: 2 2.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm around here somewhere. I find myself on the one liners more often than not.

Tom

I'm always here >>>> Errrmm no I'm not a Spam Bot Lol 🙄😉

I still lurk here in the background! Dont have much to say any more but like to check you're all ok 🙂

I still lurk here in the background! Dont have much to say any more but like to check you're all ok 🙂

Goodness Viki! Where have you been? How are things going with the pump? Hoping things are going well🙂

Things are good thank you Northener!

Got my follow up appt looming (been nearly 8 months on my pump already!) so starting the good old diary again 🙂

I moved house in July so not expecting fantastic results as my concentration went out of the window a bit with all the stress! But hopefully back on track now!

Have missed anything dramatic on here? How are Admin and her baby getting on?

I am still a newbie - and I am at work whilst doing this - bit naughty really!! But earlier this morning my computer wouldn't let me on! I am only part time so I will look in in the mornings.... I will try to 'log on' in the evenings when things have settled down a bit - at the moment I am just mentally exhausted and fall asleep as soon as I put my kids to bed....

Things are good thank you Northener!

Got my follow up appt looming (been nearly 8 months on my pump already!) so starting the good old diary again 🙂

I moved house in July so not expecting fantastic results as my concentration went out of the window a bit with all the stress! But hopefully back on track now!

Have missed anything dramatic on here? How are Admin and her baby getting on?

Hope the appointment goes well Viki, despite your doubts! Nothing too dramatic, just lots of new newbies, som members getting pregnant and a lot of members or their children starting on pumps - seems this really is 'The Year of the Pump'!

Do take care and pop in more often - we love to hear from you!🙂

I am still a newbie - and I am at work whilst doing this - bit naughty really!! But earlier this morning my computer wouldn't let me on! I am only part time so I will look in in the mornings.... I will try to 'log on' in the evenings when things have settled down a bit - at the moment I am just mentally exhausted and fall asleep as soon as I put my kids to bed....

I think it helps to try and keep in regular contact Michelle, but obviously that's not always possible with a busy life! But people are always welcome to join in however long ago they joined or posted - every post helps somebody in some way, I believe, even the funny and frivolous or angry or simply a word of sympathy or support!🙂

I really do want to start posting in the forum more often. I tend to have fits and starts. I'll post loads in one night and then I'll forget about things for a while and then I'll come back and wham, I'm posting loads again!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back