Missing in action - are you still reading?

How do you use the forums?

• Read frequently, but have never posted

Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Read frequently, post occasionally

Votes: 39 53.4%
  • Read frequently, post frequently (>1 post per day)

Votes: 26 35.6%
  • Joined, but use another site more often

Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Pop in occasionally to see what's happening

Votes: 4 5.5%
  • Other (please let us know!)

Votes: 2 2.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oooh, I didn't know about flashy zingy things but I'm miles off yet anyway!!

I joined 4 or 5 weeks ago when I got my diagnosis, read 2 or 3 times a day and post absolutely nothing of interest, lol, but ONE day I might be helpful to SOMEone (you never know!!)

xx

Every post is important and everyone has something interesting to say. The fact there are people here who are willing to help is helpfull in the first place. You are as important and interesting as everyone else on the message boards and forums.

I joined very soon after the forum started. I am around most days and post quite alot. I have been a bit quiet over the last couple of weeks or so, due to not feeling good.

I joined very soon after the forum started. I am around most days and post quite alot. I have been a bit quiet over the last couple of weeks or so, due to not feeling good.

I hope you're feeling better, I missed you.

Every post is important and everyone has something interesting to say. The fact there are people here who are willing to help is helpfull in the first place. You are as important and interesting as everyone else on the message boards and forums.

Well it's very nice of you to say so, lol, but in truth I don't really have much to offer just yet, just taking in lots of info from posts. But I do hope to be able to actually add something one day !! 🙂

xx

Well it's very nice of you to say so, lol, but in truth I don't really have much to offer just yet, just taking in lots of info from posts. But I do hope to be able to actually add something one day !! 🙂

xx

Sometimes you can get so close to a thing it is good to have new ideas, and by being here each and everyone of us is adding something to the support network.

Thank you. 🙂

xx

I'm still heeeeeeeeeeeeerrrreeeeee :D post as much as possible too and read as often as I can 🙂

I'm in a bit of a lurking phase, but still here 🙂

I am checking in every day and sometimes even find the courage to reply to a post.🙂

Sometimes you can get so close to a thing it is good to have new ideas, and by being here each and everyone of us is adding something to the support network.

You're so right - and you've added a really lovely thought too. Thank you.

Hope you are feeling a bit better now ? You've always been kind enough to reply to me when I've asked for help/ideas - pm me anytime if I can help you in any way - even if it's only to give long distance hugs !

This is a good poll! But I think the 0% for "pop in occassionally to see whats happening" is quite funny.... in weird way! They must be very occassional as they havent managed to respond yet....😉

I probably pop in too occassionally!

Read daily, like others dont have the confidence to reply yet, maybe when im more sure of myself coping with diabetes and all it involves i will!!🙂

Please don't anyone feel afraid of posting, the more ideas, experience, or just kind words we have, the better for everyone!🙂 I often feel a little anxious that some may perceive the place as a bit of a 'club' for more vocal members, but it really isn't!😉

I am a pop in/read from time to time but do post occasionally.

It is just a when something takes my fancy I post or I am in need of advice or solace!

Keep up the good work all you read post frequently folks.

Cheers all
Big Malc🙂

Well I had to go for option 4. Drop in very occasionally when I have the time, with the odd infrequent and random period of posting a bit.

I'am here daily post now and again.

Hi all, I was dropping in and posting quite frequently, but life has been taken over by other demands (control is subsequently a bit haywire). Hope to be back more frequently again in the future! I find the forum very supportive emotionally and a good place to get answers to individual questions - you are all great at pointing people in the direction of further information, research etc. I joined to find out how diabetes would affect my running, but now haven't been running for quite a few weeks and will have to start from the begining again no doubt. :(

Hi all, I was dropping in and posting quite frequently, but life has been taken over by other demands (control is subsequently a bit haywire). Hope to be back more frequently again in the future! I find the forum very supportive emotionally and a good place to get answers to individual questions - you are all great at pointing people in the direction of further information, research etc. I joined to find out how diabetes would affect my running, but now haven't been running for quite a few weeks and will have to start from the begining again no doubt. :(

Hi runner, good to hear from you🙂 I hope that life settles down for you soon and you are in a better position to visit us more frequently - and start your running again!🙂

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back