Missing in action - are you still reading?

How do you use the forums?

• Read frequently, but have never posted

Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Read frequently, post occasionally

Votes: 39 53.4%
  • Read frequently, post frequently (>1 post per day)

Votes: 26 35.6%
  • Joined, but use another site more often

Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Pop in occasionally to see what's happening

Votes: 4 5.5%
  • Other (please let us know!)

Votes: 2 2.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Northerner

Admin (Retired)
Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
Hi, I've often wondered what happens to people who join up and how long they keep reading the forums for. Some people never post, some post for a while, and some seem to pop up after not posting for ages!

Do YOU browse the forums frequently, but perhaps don't sign in or feel the need to post? It would be great to know - please answer the poll and let us know that you're OK!:D

I'm still hear. It often intrigues me too. Sometimes I go through and look at the list of registered users/members, some have only posted once or twice and some have not posted at all.

Perhaps they don't need to post or there is nothing they feel they can offer? Don't know what the reason is.

I know sometimes people disagree and fall out, but everyones opinion is important, whether I agree with it or not, it is s till important and some one will be able to make use of your pearls of wisdom and knowledge.

I'm always lurking - but my posts are erratic and depend very much on what I've got on at the time (oooeerrr.....I meant work and social wise lol)....!!

I post because I want a flashy zingy thingy, for when I get to 1000 posts...😉

Hehehehe ... great minds ... LOL ... Iwas only think along the sames lines the other day ... :D

Heidi
xx🙂

How many posts before we get one of the zingy, flashy thingys? :D

There isn't an option for me...

I used to read and post a lot, now I stop by when I can.

Got the 1,000 banner, don't think I'll make the 2,000 one as I ran out of jokes ages ago and I understand people are now reposting my old ones... shouldn't that go towards my score?

Read frequently, post occasionally.

Read fairly often but only post if I need help or there's a thread that applies to me. 🙂

What's a flashy zingy thingy, I want one........🙂

I post every day and read , i dont always add my to pennith to every thread tho :D

Last edited:
I have been a member since the Forum opened in October 2008. I visit every day , sometimes twice a day or more to read the messages, but I only write or reply occasionally.

John

Missing In Action

hi i read almost everyday but only post occasionally only because a lot of questions i may have already are being discussed and answer them. great site!

Oooh, I didn't know about flashy zingy things but I'm miles off yet anyway!!

I joined 4 or 5 weeks ago when I got my diagnosis, read 2 or 3 times a day and post absolutely nothing of interest, lol, but ONE day I might be helpful to SOMEone (you never know!!)

xx

I come on here everyday to have a look at threads but don't often have anything useful to say- maybe when i've had it a few more years I might be a bit more helpful lol! 🙄

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back