Message about Steff

Status
Not open for further replies.

rachelha

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
Hello

Steff's other half posted this message on the G&G pub board this morning. I thought I would post it here too as not everyone looks at the pub thread.

Hello I have no idea if i am in the right place but Stephanie did tell me a pub thread so i am guessing this is the right place.She is being kept in hospital overnight and as yet we have no idea when she will be home.I am her other half and I have had to take some leave from work as our little boy needs some tlc he is naturally concerned as we all are.I was told well ordered to come in and let people know what was happening.I will pass on all your messages and if I know her like i think I do she will be on here on her mobile anyway she is bored already.

Thank you.

Steff, Sorry to hear you have had to stay in hospital overnight hope it's nothing too serious. Get well soon. Phil

Thanks to Steph's O/H for letting us know, and to RachelA for posting this here (I don't use the pub much so would have missed it)

Hope the hospital get her levels back on track soon.

NiVZ

Thanks Steffs other half for letting us know.

Steff, get well soon and let us know how you got on. I hope it wasn't anything serious. We miss you already. I missed you this morning, but thought you were busy with other things.

Hiya

Hope you feel better soon Steph, what has happened???? Take care, thanks to OH for letting us know.

😛

Hello

Steff's other half posted this message on the G&G pub board this morning. I thought I would post it here too as not everyone looks at the pub thread.

Hello I have no idea if i am in the right place but Stephanie did tell me a pub thread so i am guessing this is the right place.She is being kept in hospital overnight and as yet we have no idea when she will be home.I am her other half and I have had to take some leave from work as our little boy needs some tlc he is naturally concerned as we all are.I was told well ordered to come in and let people know what was happening.I will pass on all your messages and if I know her like i think I do she will be on here on her mobile anyway she is bored already.

Thank you.

Thanks also for moving this to the main board for all to see. I am one of those who doesn't visit the pub, so I wouldn't have known!

get well soon steff thinking of you
we all miss you its too quiet here 🙂

Hope the hospital gets you sorted Steff & you come back online soon. Its definitely quieter at the mo 😉

Steff, if you can see this, I'm missing you already. I wish you a speedy recovery. I might just jump on a train and bring you a big bunch of flowers if you're not out soon.

I'm just glad in a way for Steff that there must have been a justifiable reason she was kept in hospital. I really hope now Steff will get the proper support and treatment she needs to keep her bloods in safe levels.

I really feel for people who suffer hypers all the time. It must be so frustrating. I'm lucky that if I know I am too high I can walk it off, however some people can't do that as they have other things to consider like families, pets or disabilities.

Hi Steff,

Get well and get home soon! Hope you find some solutions in hospital.

Steff, if you can see this, I'm missing you already. I wish you a speedy recovery. I might just jump on a train and bring you a big bunch of flowers if you're not out soon.

I'm just glad in a way for Steff that there must have been a justifiable reason she was kept in hospital. I really hope now Steff will get the proper support and treatment she needs to keep her bloods in safe levels.

I really feel for people who suffer hypers all the time. It must be so frustrating. I'm lucky that if I know I am too high I can walk it off, however some people can't do that as they have other things to consider like families, pets or disabilities.

Tez you are right about the support. I am glad Steff will get some help, although she is not the only one in that position, as I often would like some one I can call for help immediately. There are those who have no support at all, we do at least have this forum.

When you take Steff her flowers, take some from me or a big bottle of whatever perfume Steff likes.

That is a good idea Becky - I am not too sure how we would organise it though

Well there are lots of places that do flowers online, but I don't know how there could be an actual 'collection', unless there's a way of donating to a specific Paypal account and someone uses that to buy them? I'm not particularly up on Paypal as a personal user. Business use is another thing entirely!

Hi Steph and other half!🙂

I do hope you get all this sorted out - I am assuming its because of all your high levels? Perhaps they will put you onto insulin a bit earlier than they had planned to. Hope you get home soon to the little boy. Keep us updated and thanks 'other half' for letting us know.🙂Bev

Hi Sorry to hear steff is not well, hope she is not in long and gets what she needs. Yes hospital's can be boring but wishing her well.

Donald

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back