Main Dr Say's No To Insulin..Gastric Bypass!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just to say that I can vouch for the Dr Adrienne is talking about. She is completely eccentric - but the best Dr in the world for diabetes! When we were choosing our pump we went to her clinic in London for a demonstration and she gave us some advice about Alex - all spot on!
Ellowyne - dont accept poor advice. Your worth more than that. And well done for throwing out the sugar!🙂Bev

I'm doing all I can to get hold of her. I have now emailed her through the list Bev and asked if she knows anyone else if she doesn't see adults.

eccentrics are often the best.....as often they will look at/consider all factors
ohhh i love how this forum kicks in...X

eccentrics are often the best.....as often they will look at/consider all factors
ohhh i love how this forum kicks in...X

This particular woman has a 28 year old daughter with type 1 from a very young age. She is very pump pro as well and puts people on pumps if their stupid clinics/hospitals don't do pumps yet !! I've asked her to put me in touch with anyone else if she doesn't see adults. She'll have contacts.

She is Swedish and totally eccentric. She sat next to me having dinner at the Friends for Life Conference in August and had literally that evening became a grandma for the second time by this child with type 1. She was on a real high.

I've been following this thread, and I just LOVE the way it's turning out......... just wanna say a big thank you to all you positive people.

xx

hi ellowyne hows things been today?...been thinking of you alot and still sending virtual big hugs your way x

hi ellowyne hows things been today?...been thinking of you alot and still sending virtual big hugs your way x

Aww!...Thank you so much 🙂

I've been kind of ok today. I went to see my counsellor and really had some good quality time to reflect on some things. I've just got to get my head in a good space so I can, well, make some hard choices I guess.

Thank you Hugs back to you 🙂

Aww!...Thank you so much 🙂

I've been kind of ok today. I went to see my counsellor and really had some good quality time to reflect on some things. I've just got to get my head in a good space so I can, well, make some hard choices I guess.

Thank you Hugs back to you 🙂

Great stuff, like am64, I've been waiting to see how you are. So today was a good day. Day by day I guess.

Hi Ellowyne

How have you been the past few days?

I'm still on the case to find this lady I know, I just need her email address and she will reply to me. I will get it and ask if she can help or at least recommond someone privately.

Hi Ellowyne

Me again 🙂

I have been given the email address and I have emailed the lady in question. I have also been told by a friend who already sees her for her child that she does see adults with type 2.

I'll wait till she contacts me but another friend of mine is actually seeing her on Friday and will pass her my email in case she never saw it.

Once I have confirmed from her that does see adults with type 2 (although my source is very trusted) then I'll pass her details to you and you can do what you will with them. I'm not saying you have to see her, there is no pressure here, the choice is all yours and you don't even have to contact her. I will be giving her no details at all about you.

If you do want to see her then it might be worth getting in contact to find out if she can help before you go off travelling to London !! 🙂

Hi Ellowyne

Me again 🙂

I have been given the email address and I have emailed the lady in question. I have also been told by a friend who already sees her for her child that she does see adults with type 2.

I'll wait till she contacts me but another friend of mine is actually seeing her on Friday and will pass her my email in case she never saw it.

Once I have confirmed from her that does see adults with type 2 (although my source is very trusted) then I'll pass her details to you and you can do what you will with them. I'm not saying you have to see her, there is no pressure here, the choice is all yours and you don't even have to contact her. I will be giving her no details at all about you.

If you do want to see her then it might be worth getting in contact to find out if she can help before you go off travelling to London !! 🙂

good luck ellowynne well done A

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back