longer acting insulin to livermir more flexable then trisbia

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you are talking about the steady rise starting at about 5am this morning then that is likely Dawn Phenomenon. It looks like you may have room to increase your evening Levemir by a unit or perhaps half a unit depending upon your sensitivity to help with that.

If you are talking about the huge spike at what looks like breakfast time yesterday, that appears to be a timing issue and you need more prebolus time particularly when you when your levels are already high before eating. I wait until my levels come down to mid 5s-6s before I eat breakfast, other wise your levels will spike like that and nothing to do with Levemir, other than perhaps a slight increase in evening Levemir may bring your waking levels down to start with.
Yeah that just hasnt been particaly for lass couple of days. I was taking about the rise before in morning. I would nevet wait to until they come down as then i might be falling allready. I find if i wait in midlle of the day then falling before hand. And like i said 5 in the evening was too much.

I eat at a restdant last night so disnt wait at all and didnt have any spike

Yeah that just hasnt been particaly for lass couple of days. I was taking about the rise before in morning. I would nevet wait to until they come down as then i might be falling allready. I find if i wait in midlle of the day then falling before hand. And like i said 5 in the evening was too much.
I usally do wait longer in the mornings i havent at all yet. Yes i should have waited longer but as i said not really praictlay i havent eaten at all yet though this morning. I didnt end up waiting for lunch again not partical when your around sometimes elses house thats hard to do. i also founf with snacks in between meals if i allready got active insullin thesecond alot acts quicker

I also found by not having backfast this morning then it strights to rise around 9 and half 9 anyway.

It changes its mine at lunch today though it did look like it started to flaten out but but changed its mine.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-12-29-16-37-09.png
    Screenshot_2021-12-29-16-37-09.png
    102.8 KB · Views: 3
I have less unexample hypos now. Still the ocuison one spikeing in the evening after a certin point i can and raising in the morning i can probelly take over that. And im doing same insullin to carb radtio all day now. With trisba i was doing a differnt amount for each meal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back