Long term complications

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry but i'm struggling to follow your posts. Have you considered using any of the various suggestions i have given you previously for dictating speech or using grammarly to help with your writing again, would be easier to follow.

You said you were 12 before bed and 11.7 this morning here, but then the bgs you gave in the waking thread are different so i can't follow whether you're talking about a real situation or a hypothetical situation, and if it's a made up situation what the question is

Sorry but i'm struggling to follow your posts. Have you considered using any of the various suggestions i have given you previously for dictating speech or using grammarly to help with your writing again, would be easier to follow.

You said you were 12 before bed and 11.7 this morning here, but then the bgs you gave in the waking thread are different so i can't follow whether you're talking about a real situation or a hypothetical situation, and if it's a made up situation what the question is
Sorry voice dictictions really don't help. Again I wasn't referring to this morning I wa quoutiing a something from s few weeks back. I can only use my phone at the moment for posts as my laptop has decided to give up on me.

If it's been a few weeks since you had the high overnight blood sugar then i wouldn't worry about it

If it's been a few weeks since you had the high overnight blood sugar then i wouldn't worry about it
sorry i',m expalinging myself probellry ago. it was more of trying to show that I get confussed about compicficting advise sometimes. I was just quoting it as an example

sorry i',m expalinging myself probellry ago. it was more of trying to show that I get confussed about compicficting advise sometimes. I was just quoting it as an example
Baislly I was quoting a conversation I had a couple of weeks ago. Talking about corrections when I was first told about corrections I was told to correct anything above 12(now it's above ten) but I wasn't told about the 4 hour. I thinking I might ask my team to help me set up my suger as a calculator as well.

Not that I do Facebook but I not sure I would take my health advice from what somebody says on Facebook, Twitter or any other non moderated source.
This was actually forn admim of the group to. I think they night have just trying to resare me as I tend to get down about alot of things do with numbers anytip time in above 10 for a while I feel really down about it. I didn't use mind being High before work as well as I thought at least that gives me room to be a activate but they reading some things has lead ma to worry about that.

Your range is 3.9-10. If you were above 10 all night which you may have been, then that is a big percentage of time out of range.
At the same time you don't want to get obeseed about how much time you spent in target in the last 24 hours all the time something else the libre was making me. To do(I think that's the least bit of helpful information and it possibly shouldn't be a feature of thier app) as someone pointed out it's better look at things weeklly rather then daily. Or more then daily. I probably still look at the my suger weallky average too much I might do every day as well(it's not great at the moment but looking at daily probably isn't going to give me the whole idea) perherps I should set a a day in week that I will look at and if find slef looking at it afterwards). I wonder if an advantage of dexcom would be the informations not all in one place and you have to actually open something else to look so might make it easier to only do it once a week.

Just download garmerly on my phone. I had it on my laptop before but that gave up on me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back