London Meet - Saturday 21st November

Status
Not open for further replies.

Viki

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
After much deliberation the 21st seems to be the date!

I am REALLY sorry if this isnt what you put down, i was really hoping that everyone would be able to do 1 day but typically nothing is ever that simple!

It would be great to get as many people as possible together, but im sure there will be more meets in the future if you really cant make it . . fingers crossed most people can 🙂

So im thinking British Museum for a few hours then some afternoon "refreshments" . . . :D

Should be able to make that date, but prob won't be able to stay v. late in the afternoon as I may be babysitting that evening.

British Museum - how cultured!!

xx

Brillllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll:D

oooooooooooooooh im going to try really really hard to get to london that day. Will haveto look into train prices!!

Ooh! Anything exciting?

The first part of joining the UOTC. Southampton UOTC have the detachment in Brighton. I suppose it'll be at the TA centre in Brighton or a barracks, if there is one in Brighton. I'll probably get rejected on medical grounds...you can guess why.

Nice one Viki!

I can make it! Very exciting!

Ive lived in this city11 years and never been to the British Museum! I might learn something! =)

I think i went once on a school trip! Clearly wasnt paying attention 😛

Is 10.30 too early to meet? i dont know how long itll take people and dont want you up at dawn!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back