Libre 2 signal loss

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m fully hypo aware. But what I’ve noticed with my phone is even of the signal has been lost, the trigger set picks up the signal? (If my reading has hit it.) count on or try this at home.
Trigger set?

Sorry. I mean the BG levels set for the actual alarm. The “trigger.”
Mine’s not even doing that :( I said on another thread that I think I am going to start a new one early, I know it’s wasteful but I am finding it difficult without the alarms and have a very busy week ahead where they’d come in handy!

Y
Mine’s not even doing that :( I said on another thread that I think I am going to start a new one early, I know it’s wasteful but I am finding it difficult without the alarms and have a very busy week ahead where they’d come in handy!

You have my sympathy. I am at the hospital to ay and although hypo aware the environment is not the beat as you listen out for your name. Frequent signal loss as well. Wish they found go back to accompanied where essential only as it us not a family outing!

You gotta do what you need. Don’t guilt yourself out if the sensor isn’t working. I’m not sure if you use a phone or what OS. Have you tried clearing the Bluetooth cache?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back