Just a little theary about seasor placement.(that I find interesting)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, you can log doses and carbs on g6...the only thing you can't do is notes, which you can on libre. That was really useful in the early days so i could record what i ate and see what resulted in spikes etc. Now i am more experienced its not so crucial, but i still log insulin so i can tell when i should be free of bosus insulin, and to give me an idea of insulin on board
I still also log data and G7 allows note taking. Its all a shade cumbersome, requiring 5 discrete steps to enter BG (Fingerstick or Calibration), Insulin (Fast or Slow), Meals (carbs only), Activity (Intensity and Duration) and Note (free form text, minimal help with formatting). The all in one Libre log is in my opinion better.

Dunno
I still also log data and G7 allows note taking. Its all a shade cumbersome, requiring 5 discrete steps to enter BG (Fingerstick or Calibration), Insulin (Fast or Slow), Meals (carbs only), Activity (Intensity and Duration) and Note (free form text, minimal help with formatting). The all in one Libre log is in my opinion better.
I agree, its the one thing i miss from libre

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back