Joining 'team pump'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good luck Mike.....you will soon forget you are wearing it. The weirdest feeling is getting used to not having to inject! :D

Mike!! - don't care how much they are. They won't give you ever so many anyway but if they do give you different types, then they expect you to play in any case. Not like you are likely to use a million, just for the hell of it!

At the first sign of it hurting even if it's only just gone in, watch it like a hawk and in any event, if you see any blood - always remove it and start again.

I thought you had said your tummy has quite a few 'iffy' areas? - in which case you certainly will need to experiment with thighs, bum etc, won't you?

You want to make sure you are comfy with it before you go live - and that is precisely what this week is for .......

Thanks TW 🙂

Yes I do have one whole side of my abdomen that's still got a bit of hypertrophy which I don't really trust.

Did want to investigate variety... I'll see what the DSN/rep suggests as an approach for getting the most out of the week.

M

Mike hows it going so far? you adapting ok

pump on hold

well I got the appointment for to go back to the hoapital 5th Jan.
I think this is for the CBM but I will give them a ring to see so dont think Ill get the pump before Feb March now but will keep hopeing.
Dont know what else to say as I have been let down twice now, but still havent been on this long road for very long like a lot of you trying to get a pump. Well its been ordered anyway went for the Combo🙂

Mike hows it going so far? you adapting ok

First few days on insulin so early days yet but I already love it.

Push-button doses and very subtle delivery options available.

Initial set up was bound t be a bit wrong, but I've cut myself some slack for a few weeks while I do some observe/tweak/observe/tweak

I've already had some very successful overnights (which were rare as hen's teeth on Lantus for me)

Brilliant news mike. Not jealous or anything :D

I'm eagerly watching on twitter. All looking really positive.🙂

Rob

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back