I've Lost My Dog!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's FANTASTIC news!!! Brilliant! Thanks for letting us know am! Sharpwaa, so pleased for you and your furry friend!:D:D:D

hooray.gif

WOOOOOOOOOOOPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!

Thats brilliant news! Let us know the full story!:DBev

Hi Katie,
Last i heard he was going to gp's - will ask her tonight.🙂
Wheres your twin gone? She and Heidi havent been on on for weeks!:confused:🙂Bev

Great news (imagine a big bouncy happy message like northeners!)

Glad you're reunited, and no doubt feeling better now.

Rossi

Wow, if I could do what Northerner's bouncy smiley is doing, I'd be doing it all over the living room. I'm so happy for Sharpie, it's the BEST news I've heard in ages.

Am, you're an angel.

*goes off to re-do mascara......

xx

Hi Katie,
Last i heard he was going to gp's - will ask her tonight.
Wheres your twin gone? She and Heidi havent been on on for weeks!:confused:🙂Bev

Hope he is ok, let us know 🙂

I have no idea where Heidi has got to :( AM just hasn't been coming on the Internet much, but I dont know why. She signed in last night and asked after everyone, she seemed happy. Hope she comes abck soon though.

Hope he is ok, let us know 🙂

I have no idea where Heidi has got to :( AM just hasn't been coming on the Internet much, but I dont know why. She signed in last night and asked after everyone, she seemed happy. Hope she comes abck soon though.

Ok thanks - next time you 'speak' to her say hello from me and tell her the number of posts have taken a plummet!🙂😛Bev

That fantastic news, so happy for you both!!!!🙂🙂🙂

Purdie is home safe and well and none the worse for her experience!!

!

AM64 I am speechless!!!!!!!!! what can I say.........?

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!

So, did AM find your dog for you? Sorry, i must have missed that bit! Any idea where the dog had been? Glad your re-united.:DBev

Just saw this - so glad Purdie's back home safely!! Result! 🙂

Purdie is home safe and well and none the worse for her experience!!

!

AM64 I am speechless!!!!!!!!! what can I say.........?

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!

glad you reunited do you know what happened to her?

Hi there, Sharpy's Mrs here. Thank you all for your good wishes and yes Purdy is safely home. I found her at the local vet, a kind passerby had found her and taken her in but we have no idea where she had been or even who had picked her up as they didn't leave any details. Thank you AM64 for calling the dog warden, she was really pleased when I called to say we'd found her. Unfortunately it wasn't looking so hopeful for the other 2 dogs in the vet's kennel so if anyone is thinking of gaining a pet, how about rescuing one?

Once again, thank you all for your kind wishes xx

Hi Mrs Sharpy, welcome. We're all really chuffed that you got her back safely, what a relief it must be.

Hi there, Sharpy's Mrs here. Thank you all for your good wishes and yes Purdy is safely home. I found her at the local vet, a kind passerby had found her and taken her in but we have no idea where she had been or even who had picked her up as they didn't leave any details. Thank you AM64 for calling the dog warden, she was really pleased when I called to say we'd found her. Unfortunately it wasn't looking so hopeful for the other 2 dogs in the vet's kennel so if anyone is thinking of gaining a pet, how about rescuing one?

Once again, thank you all for your kind wishes xx

welcome to the forum Mrs sharpwaa,we'd all been a bit worrried about Mr sharpwaa earlier this week what with all the D stuff and purdy going missing...glad to see hes better..good to see you join the forum i've been trying to get my Hubby to join as I think often the partners need the support aswell ! Especially with the moody swings mine is a real saint!!

Just been reading the saga of Purdie so glad she is home I would be devastated if my Jay who is a rescued mongrel, nearly 13, disappeared. I too have neuropathy legs and unable to walk him but friends do it for me and he trots off with them quite happy. He has been wonderful whilst I have been ill. Before Christmas we were walking 5 miles a day but I am now on pregabelin and the improvement is amazing - I'll soon be walking him and driving again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back