I've Lost My Dog!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
sharpaa is now online , sharps any news ? xx

Thanks peeps, just back in, she's still missing, I'm beside my self now.....how can we get so attached...........simple really, when she nudges my laptop out of my hands and demand's walkies I cave in every time...:(

Oh no, we were all eagerly awaiting better news, lets see what tomorrow brings.

My cat went missing for two days once, years ago now. I was out of my mind, then he strolled out of a neighbours garage like nothing had happened. Not sure if this helps but i know what you are going through. Like Viki said dogs are resilient. dont know what else to say, just thinking of you. xxx

It's the unconditional love Sharpy, who's proof against that?

oooo dam sorry to hear still nothing sharp i really do hope and pray she will be back soon for you xx

Bless you all!! 🙂 Thank you xxxxxx

Im sure by now she is nice and warm somewhere, in someones house or a shelter feeling exhausted after her adventure. I really hope you get the call tomorrow, i think all of us pet owners and animal lovers can completely relate to the inability to compose a rational thought when they give you that look! x x

Only just got online.

Sorry to hear about your loss, hope you're re-united very soon.

Sure someone has taken the wee thing in for the night.

Keep us posted in the morning.

As for getting attached to them, tell me about it! It's because they are better than many humans (present company excepted, of course), never demand [too much] and always appreciate what you give. Never judge and always agree with you.

Just had message left by dog wardens purdie and sharpwaa have been reunited!!:D

aww thats amazingly good news

im so pleased for both owner and dog

well done everyone i think we have shown great support and pulled together xxxx
news_17083.gif

Last edited:
HOORAY!!!! That has absolutely made my day!!!!!! :D

Just had message left by dog wardens purdie and sharpwaa have been reunited!!:D

omg YAY!! That is so good :D Well done am for all your hard work helping to find Purdie :D That's made my day :D

omg YAY!! That is so good :D Well done am for all your hard work helping to find Purdie :D That's made my day :D

did really do anything..sharpwaa must have got hold of them somehow..im sure we'll find out in due course X

did really do anything..sharpwaa must have got hold of them somehow..im sure we'll find out in due course X

I mean Did 'not' do anything...you can tell im feeling rough😱

Brilliant. I bet the whole family is very happy if not overjoyed. Great news.

I'm so glad to hear that Sharpy. What a relief! How is she after her adventure?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back