Is this true?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think bev is right to be cautious though. With the erratic levels of childhood, it would be tricky knowing what was causing them, so better to avoid the possibility.

Oh yes absolutely , I would never take any risk with a childs health , Diabetic or otherwise 😱 I was just explaining the difference for future reference 😉

Hi All...

Just going to throw this into the mix as regards to different climates etc.. There is some research and debate going on .. with a link between cold climates and diabetes.... Finland for eg has the highest rate of childhood diabetes.

Heidi
xx🙂

Hi All...

Just going to throw this into the mix as regards to different climates etc.. There is some research and debate going on .. with a link between cold climates and diabetes.... Finland for eg has the highest rate of childhood diabetes.

Heidi
xx🙂

Dear sasha1,

Some other research has linked type 1 to a vitamin D deficiency and ofcourse the higher the latitude the greater the deficiency. It is interesting to see these new lines of research.

Warmest Regards Dodger

Dear sasha1,

Some other research has linked type 1 to a vitamin D deficiency and ofcourse the higher the latitude the greater the deficiency. It is interesting to see these new lines of research.

Warmest Regards Dodger

Hi Dodger...

I have read that about the vitamin D..and again I too find that an interesting area of research... Whilst I agree to a certain extend genetics may play apart in developing type 1... I'm a big believer in the environmental triggers.. and certainly will be interested in the findings of climate research... Diabetes in some ways is like a big jigsaw... piecing all the bit together..but with some missing.. find them and I'm sure the answer..cause and potential cure for all diabetes will be found.

Heidi
xx🙂

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back