Injection Sites & injecting in public

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Mikee,

I inject in my stomach, arms, legs and get my dad to give me a hand to do the jabs in my buttocks. I was shown how to inject in my arms by myself a fair while back but only tried it recently and it's really good.

Tom H

injecting in toilets, Huummmm!!!!

Whilst in hospital they dont expect you to dissappear in the toilets to do your injections so why are we expected to hide in toilets when out and about?
We are on medication, we dont complain when people take tablets or when asthmatics use inhalers. So why are we singled out!

If you dont like it look away, I personally dont like people picking their nose in public but it doesnt stop people from doing it...:D

i used to hide in toilets to give myself insulin but i was only having two injections a day when i swithed a more flexible regime i gave up on toilets pretty quickly and going to t in the park certainly put me off doing it in toilets... nobody has ever said anything to me about it and my wife is more aware of people staring than i am... i'm too busy playing with sharp objects anyway 😛

i think is good to inject in public so people understand what really mean been diabetic if somebody ask me question i am always happy to explain

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back