i.ve been stupid

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good luck with the nurse, whats happening about the byetta? I know your DSN mentione dit to you last time and sent you the information. It might suit you better, although it does have the same gastro side effects but they might not be so bad for you.

hi sorry Nikki for just replying only just spotted this now, I was sent out an appointment for the 26th October so as far as I know I guess thats when I will be told yay or nay x I'm also at the GPS on the 9th of this month well got appt with the nurse to speak about my medcation in particular the metformin

hi sorry Nikki for just replying only just spotted this now, I was sent out an appointment for the 26th October so as far as I know I guess thats when I will be told yay or nay x I'm also at the GPS on the 9th of this month well got appt with the nurse to speak about my medcation in particular the metformin

Good luck Steff, I hope the nurse helps you sort things out and things improve for you soon.

Aww Steff,

I hope your doctor/ nurse takes good care of you. You Metformin side effects seem a bit extreme, i can't blame you for not taking them. I get the runs from time to time, but less and less as time goes by. I think the Modified Release (Glucophage) tablets are easier on the body, but they are massive tablets. If you don't fancy that, see if your doc will let you try Gliclazide, the side effects still include stomach problems, and unlike Metformin you can get Hypos taking it, but it's a totally different drug, you might find it gives you less trouble. Don't feel bad about not taking your pills, they sound like they really dissagree with you and hopefully there's a way around it. Your doc can't make you do anything, you've always got a right to choose..

Have a virtual hug from me, hope you feel better soon, you've always been so nice to me when i'm feeling down...

Rachel

Aww Steff,

I hope your doctor/ nurse takes good care of you. You Metformin side effects seem a bit extreme, i can't blame you for not taking them. I get the runs from time to time, but less and less as time goes by. I think the Modified Release (Glucophage) tablets are easier on the body, but they are massive tablets. If you don't fancy that, see if your doc will let you try Gliclazide, the side effects still include stomach problems, and unlike Metformin you can get Hypos taking it, but it's a totally different drug, you might find it gives you less trouble. Don't feel bad about not taking your pills, they sound like they really dissagree with you and hopefully there's a way around it. Your doc can't make you do anything, you've always got a right to choose..

Have a virtual hug from me, hope you feel better soon, you've always been so nice to me when i'm feeling down...

Rachel

aww thanks very much for that rachel hun xxx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back