How did you find the forums?

How did you find Diabetes Support forums?

• Balance (or other) magazine

Votes: 11 13.3%
  • DUK website link

Votes: 46 55.4%
  • Recommended by healthcare professional

Votes: 2 2.4%
  • Recommended by a friend

Votes: 5 6.0%
  • Search engine e.g. Google

Votes: 13 15.7%
  • Other

Votes: 6 7.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why unstick it? Results may come in slowly, but probably it's "new to board" people who are most likely to respond, and they're not to going to use the search feature for a poll they don't know exists.

Why unstick it? Results may come in slowly, but probably it's "new to board" people who are most likely to respond, and they're not to going to use the search feature for a poll they don't know exists.

That's the idea, but it's been there for an awfully long time, and after the initial 'flurry' only a tiny minority of people have responded, even though we've had a large number of new members. I've seen other sites where the 'stickies' start to clog up the message boards, so my tidy mind decided to unstick. I think that, in the future, there may be a modified poll, but for now I think this one has spluttered to a standstill...

We'll probably get a load of responses now I've said that! 🙂

As we've had so many new members lately, I thought I would bump up this thread and stick it again for a while!

New members - please let us know how you found us!🙂

a good friend of mine told me about this forum but i did have trouble finding it on the duk website

I THINK I found it via the DUK website, but I've just gone all round the website again, to try and find how I arrived here, and quite honestly, if it had been THAT much trouble 3 months ago I'm sure I wouldn't have bothered!! 🙄

Glad I did though!😱

xx

stumbled across it via google, after i decided to get things back on track when that nasty nasty registrar made me cry. Nasty man. I was just searching diabetes stuff and found it 🙂

How did you find us

Hi I was a member of another UK Forum for Diabetes , but lost it so I googled and found here 😉

hugs Mo :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back