Home & Away

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh i didn't realise Turk was T2... not even sure why I wrote T1 - think it was just automatic!
Anyway, I think it's good that it's been a consistant storyline, they havn't just forgotten half way through the series!

Will try to tune in to home and away again when I get a chance!

If you're really keen on the soaps then you can always find the latest episodes on the internet. My friend downloads the latest episode of Neighbours that is currently showing down under. PM me for instructions.

What happened to Bouncer? He was the best character in it!

6F502BE6B2465ECCDC2A506B896042.jpg

Definitely with you on Bouncer Tez - he was terrific!🙂 That was around the time of Kylie, Mrs Mangel and 'Plain Jane, Superbrain', played by the gorgeous Annie Jones! Sigh!😉

i love bouncer didnt itbelong to hannah martin? i loved that lady who was with joe mangel who was totally whacky i cant remember her name off hand tho 🙄

Have to admit I watch Neighbours and Home & Away... but you can miss the soaps for a while and still know what is going on when you get back to them lol.. I like Coronation Street as well... and Bouncer rules :D

i love bouncer didnt itbelong to hannah martin? i loved that lady who was with joe mangel who was totally whacky i cant remember her name off hand tho 🙄

Hi steff which one he had a son by one called toby and then marryed kerry harold's child after she was killed at a duck shoot he marryed a Melanie Pearson (the one with that laugh)

Donald

Hi steff which one he had a son by one called toby and then marryed kerry harold's child after she was killed at a duck shoot he marryed a Melanie Pearson (the one with that laugh)

Donald

Melanie was the one I was thinking of!:D

Yea she was a hoot I liked The one who had the coffie shop Daphne sorry for spelling des clarke's wife

Haven't watched it since I was at uni. Will be interested to hear if they keep the storyline up or now that the drama has happened they forget it in a weeks time.
I remember watching Corrie several years ago and realising that Katie had diabetes a few episodes before she was diagnosed.

She got diagnosed today 😉 (on Fiver)

It's not fair, she get's a teddy bear. I know she is only like 15/16, but let's face it, she looks over 18 😉 I looked about 13 and got nothing :D

i knew she did wen i read tv guide saturday but i managed to keep stum lol

Last edited:
How do you watch it on the internet?! I love H and A but have missed all this (And I do love a good diabetic story line!!) but I don't have a telly... I tried to watch it online but couldn't figure out where to find it!!!

How do you watch it on the internet?! I love H and A but have missed all this (And I do love a good diabetic story line!!) but I don't have a telly... I tried to watch it online but couldn't figure out where to find it!!!

Well you can watch on ITV player, but obviously only the ones that have just been on: http://www.itv.com/itvplayer/

What I did was watch future ones on youtube to see if Ruby had diabetes :D

Just type in episodes number and see if you get the one you are looking for:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gH25mPffvaA

I loved the talk by the dr and the bear which will show her where to inject!!! and then she was sent home!! will watch with baited breath to see how the storyline goes.

I loved the talk by the dr and the bear which will show her where to inject!!! and then she was sent home!! will watch with baited breath to see how the storyline goes.

that is pretty much how it goes to be fair 😉 haha! I stuck 1 needle in myself in front of the the DSN and then off I went 😱

that is pretty much how it goes to be fair 😉 haha! I stuck 1 needle in myself in front of the the DSN and then off I went 😱

I was in my DSN appointment about 45 minutes and stuck the needle in once (no insulin) then went home to do my first injection that night

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back