Hobbies

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've done a few diamond paintings (all Disney ones so far!). They're relaxing. I paint flower pots, rocks and do small canvas paintings. Also love an adult colouring book.20230618_211349.jpg20220508_132744.jpg20220508_173948.jpg20210704_152810.jpg

I have interests in aviation and photography. Although, I’ve let both slip over the past couple of years because of work. I do tend to combine the two.

I like to play the keyboard and compose songs...and...program applications. Both can go on forever. Great fun and serious too. I also enjoy photography (FRPS) and digital art.

A couple of my images...

Night 4 B.jpg

H19.jpg

_DSC4391 This One A  complete 2 tail fixed 5 with a rainbow 2.jpg

Gwynn_257.jpg

I used to do a lot of electronics and created a rather large complicated robot, but my eyes are not good enough now. Shame cos I enjoyed it so much. It was about 3 feet tall and was incredibly heavy. I created its own programming language and it could speak and sing (a bit roughly). I later added two remotely controlled arms.

Robot.jpg

Sadly I had to get rid of it when I redecorated the house...no room for it. Sigh

Last edited:
What fabulous pictures. I love the soldier in particular

That Robot looks amazing!

Ballroom dancing, just for fun, i’ve been doing it 2 years now, yoga and Scuba diving. I haven’t been able to this year, my dad is terminally ill, and I didn’t really want to be away for any length of time. But I’m all set for February diving in Costa Rica. First time in the sea since I was diagnosed, although I’ve done a refresher in a pool to see how it affects my blood sugar, as Im on insulin

Some of my latest crotchet projects.

Attachments

• IMG_0395.jpeg
    IMG_0395.jpeg
    68 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_0390.jpeg
    IMG_0390.jpeg
    56.7 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_0389.jpeg
    IMG_0389.jpeg
    55.8 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_0387.jpeg
    IMG_0387.jpeg
    54.9 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_0384.jpeg
    IMG_0384.jpeg
    66 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_0382.jpeg
    IMG_0382.jpeg
    57.8 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_0380.jpeg
    IMG_0380.jpeg
    47.7 KB · Views: 7
I knit and am teaching myself to crochet! Also have three cats, all tabbies. Used to bake and had my own cake business which folded in 2015. Loved making wedding cakes and decorating them.

Jane used to use those hooks to make rag rugs on the same backing material, but with strips of any-old-leftover-fabric rather than wool. Really charming shabby-chic results.

You guys all put me to shame - my hobby is watching football on the telly! i don't really do anything else - which writing has made me feel quite sad!

You guys all put me to shame - my hobby is watching football on the telly! i don't really do anything else - which writing has made me feel quite sad!
I only do these hobbies as a way to unwind and relax after dealing with the public all day as i work in a supermarket x

I work from home all day, i feel as though i should be using my free time in a better way!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back