Help ! I can't wear my pump when doing Sports...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Issue with putting in my pocket when fielding is that I am a keeper, and so am always diving around... hurts to land on it and don't want to smash it.

With regard batting, maybe I am too correct a batsman and hit too many 4's but after 2 hours of batting I am always in the 20's.... obviously exercise does not have the same impact on me...

Move your feet faster then to save diving! 😉 I know.......your bowlers make you keep like a goal keeper! 🙂 seriously though, I field at slip and have to dive around a bit, never been a problem for me. I am also a hitter as a batter....no patience! 🙂

so, wacky suggestion, what if you got a bra and put your pump in the cup? you could even wear it backwards, could maybe adapt it a bit so it looks less like womens underwear!!!!! i will admit that this sounds stupid but it might work!!!!!!
i will try and think of a more sensible idea!!

so, wacky suggestion, what if you got a bra and put your pump in the cup? you could even wear it backwards, could maybe adapt it a bit so it looks less like womens underwear!!!!! i will admit that this sounds stupid but it might work!!!!!!
i will try and think of a more sensible idea!!

LOl,
I shouldn't worry about the OP Ellie, he hasn't been around since the begining of August. His posts reminded me of a wind up merchant 🙄

well i was entertained for 10 min thinking about it!!!

:D:D must admit it did make me giggle as well. Lets see what excuse he comes back with as to why it wont work for him 🙂

LOl,
I shouldn't worry about the OP Ellie, he hasn't been around since the begining of August. His posts reminded me of a wind up merchant 🙄

.....hope I didn't offend him! .....also the bra idea....well...it's just wrong!:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back