Hello to everyone.

Renee McBride

Relationship to Diabetes
Carer/Partner
I am married to a Type2 diabetic with neuropathy in hands and feet that managed at 71 to come off both insulin and metformin in 35 days. I would like to help others where I can in this forum.

SB2015

Forum Host
Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
Welcome to the forum @Renee McBride
There is a wide population of people on here and it is always good to hear of strategies that have worked for people. I look forward to hearing more.

Renee McBride

Relationship to Diabetes
Carer/Partner
Whenever you wish I am happy to share Bruce's bloods and what we did and are still doing now to maintain reversal.

Anitram

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 2
I am married to a Type2 diabetic with neuropathy in hands and feet that managed at 71 to come off both insulin and metformin in 35 days. I would like to help others where I can in this forum.
If that's 35 days from diagnosis that's pretty impressive, Renee.

rebrascora

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
Hi Renee and welcome

Great to hear that your husband has made such huge progress. Well done to both him and you!
It is also fantastic that you have come here to share your/his story in the hope of helping others. I am sure it will be inspirational for many.
We would be interested to hear if the approach he followed to achieve this is something that we tend to advocate here on the forum or perhaps something new.... please enlighten us as to what worked for your husband?

Ditto

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 2
Hello and welcome. :)

Anitram

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 2
Hi, Renee

Would be interested in hearing what your OH did to get to where they are now. Can you provide some details?

Martin

everydayupsanddowns

Administrator
Staff member
Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1

Anitram

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 2