Have you ever tried an intensive dietary intervention for Type 2 Diabetes? Help wanted

Status
Not open for further replies.

KateBrown

Relationship to Diabetes
HCP/Researcher
Have you ever attempted intensive dietary changes for your type 2 diabetes? E.g. low-carbohydrate, low-energy, Mediterranean diet, or bariatric surgery
What was your experience?
Let us know below:
https://forms.gle/CMBbiU9WvhXcz6j86

Hello, My name is Kate Brown, I am studying a MSc Global Health, at Maastricht University, Netherlands. I have completed 3 years of Medicine, at Queen’s University Belfast, Northern Ireland
As part of the completion of my master's, I will be undertaking research to explore the barriers and challenges in attempting intensive dietary change for type 2 diabetes.

Increasingly research has shown the benefits of intensive dietary change as a therapeutic tool for diabetes and a potential tool for remission. However, very little is known about what people living with diabetes experience.
You could help contribute to the understanding of the barriers and challenges that real people living with type 2 diabetes face in order to inform healthcare professionals and health policy on how to adapt services

How?
Completion of one online survey which should take 20 minutes to complete.

Find out more information below
https://forms.gle/CMBbiU9WvhXcz6j86

I would really appreciate any information about your experience that you would be willing to provide. Please feel free to pass this on to anyone else you feel that is relevant

World Diabetes Day Instagram Story.png

this study has been approved by @Cherrelle DUK

Last edited:
Yes, all dietary change is included, the others were simply noted as examples. Any responses would be greatly appreciated.

Happy to speak further on the subject if desired.

Done

Thank you so much for replying so far, your help and experience is greatly appreciated

Done, just one comment

The question 'do you believe that the dietary change can be sustained long tetm'

This had only one possible answer 'option 1'

That surely is an error

Done, just one comment

The question 'do you believe that the dietary change can be sustained long tetm'

This had only one possible answer 'option 1'

That surely is an error
Yes, there seems to be a formatting era on upload with this question- the issue has been corrected.

Thanks Gwynn, your help is greatly appreciated!

Done!

Yes, there seems to be a formatting era on upload with this question- the issue has been corrected.

Thanks Gwynn, your help is greatly appreciated!
Was fixed when I completed it

Thank you for all the responses so far- it is great help- if you know anyone else who you think is relevant or would like to post it in other parts of the forum please feel free. Again- thank you

Thank you for all the responses so far- it is great help- if you know anyone else who you think is relevant or would like to post it in other parts of the forum please feel free. Again- thank you

I’ve tweaked your username @KateBrown - as your initial one was rather too close to your email address, and you might have got spammed 🙂

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back