Ha?

Status
Not open for further replies.
That’s good that your number has come down! Be careful as that number shows that all the insulin you have taken has started to kick in so your numbers may drop quickly

Ah, I understand. I don't think the loose skin will dramatically slow your insulin absorption as it is designed to go into yhe normal fat layer we have under the skin even when we are a healthy weight.
Some people pinch their skin but I find it hurts more so just use my loose skin - there has to be some benefit to it😉:D you can also inject outer thighs, back of arm or buttocks if these work better for you.

That’s good that your number has come down! Be careful as that number shows that all the insulin you have taken has started to kick in so your numbers may drop quickly
I eat full chrismas dinner and the blood sugar is 4.2

So your number has dropped futhur than it had done before you ate or was that reading after you ate?

Is there a chance you may have forgotten your Toujeo last night?

Sorry you have had such a tough day. Glad your numbers have come back into range.

Remember that humalog works for 5 hours or so, there may be quite a lot of insulin active

I think it would be good to get your Dr or nurse to check your injection technique if you think you are having problems?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back